Trolls Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Moderators please do something about the influx of trolls.
Some of the names are obvious as well!
Can we just not delete them?
Destroy the trolls i say!
By the way any troll reading this please note you are a complete loser to bother wasting your time going to the trouble of joining another clubs forum. If you are somehow handicapped mentally in any way! Thinking of some of the one eyed eels fans out there please also accept my apologies as I know you can not help it if God gave you additional chromosomes

I asked that 4 weeks or so ago and was told to harden the fark up...Sorry I too thought it was SeA Eagles forum

Trolls are getting out of control and should be simply terminated like the scum they are! If anything we need to toughen up and eradicate these retards!

Give me some names. I'm not going to troll through every thread here

I asked that 4 weeks or so ago and was told to harden the fark up...Sorry I too thought it was SeA Eagles forum

As Dan will say (and me too now I guess) - it's a footy forum and other fans are welcome. But if you report the trolling posts, mods will look at the git for sure.

Click on their user name then click ignore, no more troll

I have never used this function more on any forum than I have on here over the last few weeks!!

Mod's (as said above) can't "troll" through all threads so report them if you hate them....then it's easier for the mods to make a decision.

Party on!

Seeing as we've got so many trolls on here at the moment I thought it would be a good idea if they had their own thread. They could get to know each other, talk their normal moronic crap and generally do whatever it is that amuses brain dead trolls. Perhaps some of them could forge lasting relationships and procreate, producing broods of little cretins to ensure the other teams continue to have a fanbase.
An added bonus would be true Manly supporters could come on here and laugh in a superior way at their bumbling attempts at posting anything remotely coherent.
Over to you now bubbleheads.....

Just being a suspected fan of another club based on user name isn't cause for banning around here. If they breach the boundaries of good taste and humour or are persistent in trolling then they will be dealt with. Ask yourself this, if they are so obviously trolls who is the more stupid ? the opposition fan he gets cheap thrills from trolling an opposition supporter forum or the Silvertails user who bites and gives the moron oxygen ? Like GE said, if you are truly offended by the content of one of their posts then use the "Report" button and someone will look at it. We don't read every post on here, contrary to popular belief, so let us know if you see something offensive.

I'm more outraged by posters with ADHD who feel the need to start a new thread with every thought that comes into their head, like it is more important than the other 20 threads on the subject.

Just being a suspected fan of another club based on user name isn't cause for banning around here. If they breach the boundaries of good taste and humour or are persistent in trolling then they will be dealt with. Ask yourself this, if they are so obviously trolls who is the more stupid ? the opposition fan he gets cheap thrills from trolling an opposition supporter forum or the Silvertails user who bites and gives the moron oxygen ? Like GE said, if you are truly offended by the content of one of their posts then use the "Report" button and someone will look at it. We don't read every post on here, contrary to popular belief, so let us know if you see something offensive.

I'm more outraged by posters with ADHD who feel the need to start a new thread with every thought that comes into their head, like it is more important than the other 20 threads on the subject.
Troll lover! Other forums ban them so should we! Chiefs Eagle is an obvious one! As for starting new threads Boo hoo happy to read the opinion of any True Manly supporter. Not everyone wants to search through oodles of threads etc.

LOL, another thread on trolls. Really.

OK, lets have some fun. Name and shame people and let them come here and defend their bona fides. I'll then set up a poll to allow the masses to vote "Troll or Not" for each. We will then have an immunity challenge based on Manly trivia, the rest have a sing off and the tribe can decide which one is the best dancer by tweeting @silvertails. Kind of a modern day Salem witch trial

First up nominations based on earlier accusations are

@midget bank manager
@Chief's Eagle
@Matais Shoulder
@Drop Bear

defend yourselves or be prepared to be burnt at the stake

Bonus points for straight up admitting your trolliness, but be warned you had better be funny moving forward as the King tires of his court jesters easily.

Last edited:
Did someone die and make you King @Red Pill ? I missed that memo. Toughen up princess.

Go to the other Troll thread (ironically just started up) and make your nominations

Did someone die and make you King @Red Pill ? I missed that memo. Toughen up princess.

Go to the other Troll thread (ironically just started up) and make your nominations
Now now calling me a princess wow maybe I should complain.
Just grow some balls and start banning the trolls! Thanking you in advance fellow Passionate Manly fan! Now toughen up our middle and destroy those trolls

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2