Trent on BSB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Gosh I love Trent Barrett. Was just in Big Sports Breakfast.
They talked about how he gets the best out of players. It is clear he treats them all as individual human beings. He seems to think Marty is a bit of an enigma - sometimes he's not there at all but as long as he's there in game day ...
Also:
Thinks and hopes Cherry is picked for Origin.
Thinks Cherry has really matured this year.
Thinks Tommy's time will come for rep football but now is not the next time.
Will know more this arvo about Curtis Sironen pec injury. May require op or may be able to play with it.
Worth a listen if the ever resourceful @HappilyManly can post it?

Gosh I love Trent Barrett. Was just in Big Sports Breakfast.
They talked about how he gets the best out of players. It is clear he treats them all as individual human beings. He seems to think Marty is a bit of an enigma - sometimes he's not there at all but as long as he's there in game day ...
Also:
Thinks and hopes Cherry is picked for Origin.
Thinks Cherry has really matured this year.
Thinks Tommy's time will come for rep football but now is not the next time.
Will know more this arvo about Curtis Sironen pec injury. May require op or may be able to play with it.
Worth a listen if the ever resourceful @HappilyManly can post it?

Enjoy :)
http://media.skyracing.com.au/POD/1/ufHVVT.mp3

I love how he treats each player differently and keeps talking about us not being good enough to get ahead of ourselves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6