Trent merrin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sign the tubby bastard! Donny Singe will have a ripped 6 pack on him after 1 off season. He would play even better under a Donny reigme

b@stard isnt a rude word. Its endearing. C'mon mods

YES please ! Would be a great signing.

On my League Live app it says Manly, Canberra and Brisbane are monitoring his situation. Would have to think we are a big chance if we decided to make a play for him

Great footballer with good speed for a big man.Has the one thing we don't have at all.The ability to offload and with a class back line at our disposal that is such a shame.A class above Choc at this stage of Chocs career and i have the utmost respect for Choc as a player.If we are considering him then Choc is going.He won't come cheap.

It's starting to become a worrying trend.
He's contracted until the end of next season.
Wants to sort out the next contract after that but because it's dragging out it's read as "maybe they don't me, but I don't want to leave but maybe I'll have to leave early".
Sound familiar?
He'll pick up a deal anywhere on really good coin and yes, I understand he wants to sort out his future but there's potentially another year to sort that out and for his value to go up.
If he really doesn't want to leave, and they want him to stay ( and they'd be stupid not to ), it'll happen.

From what I've read, he's not one of the players that have been told to look elsewhere.
Maybe they're clearing the decks to re-sign him long term and need to know how much dosh they've got because as a proven SOO player he won't be cheap and there'll be plenty of clubs that will offer more.

We have a front rower a second rower and another second rower (maybe) to replace.

With no King, Stewart and Watmough there's what probably represents close to $1m

MadMarcus said:
Haz88 said:
YES please ! Would be a great signing.

On my League Live app it says Manly, Canberra and Brisbane are monitoring his situation. Would have to think we are a big chance if we decided to make a play for him
I dunno. Canberra usually get their man...

True, would be silly to turn the raiders down, surprised they even have room with their quality roster. haha

I think we need to sort out the front row more so than the back row. Lui, Symonds, and Buhrer are less of a concern than Lawrence and...well Lawrence. He needs some support and a player to bash it up the middle. Merrin fuddy duddys around a lot; it works when the rest of the team is going forward, but as we've seen from the Dragons pack, thats not often. He won't take you forward, but he'll play off the back of someone else's platform.

Lord Eagleton said:
Sign the tubby ...! Donny Singe will have a ripped 6 pack on him after 1 off season. He would play even better under a Donny reigme

b@stard isnt a rude word. Its endearing. C'mon mods

Just like Horo ey....

Stevo said:
We have a front rower a second rower and another second rower (maybe) to replace.

With no King, Stewart and Watmough there's what probably represents close to $1m

more like 1.4 mil

6 each for stewie n watmouth
1.7k for kingy

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4