Trent Barrett - Adversity will strengthen our resolve

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"If we can stick solid with the core group of blokes we have got here – the Trbojevics [Jake and Tom], Dylan Walker, Cherry, Adam Fonua-Blake, Brian Kelly and Brad Parker – and be very selective about who we put with them we are not that far away."

One name is conspicuous by its absence from that list! But Barrett probably wasn't reading from a prepared script so I'l try not to read anything into it.

"If we can stick solid with the core group of blokes we have got here – the Trbojevics [Jake and Tom], Dylan Walker, Cherry, Adam Fonua-Blake, Brian Kelly and Brad Parker – and be very selective about who we put with them we are not that far away."

One name is conspicuous by its absence from that list! But Barrett probably wasn't reading from a prepared script so I'l try not to read anything into it.

I notice the same thing

TB reminds me of the West Coast Eagles coach. As an outsider a few years ago the Eagles fans gave him heaps while they were rebuilding. Now they're killing it. Hopefully he can replicate what Simpson has done at the WCE

And there's fairies at the bottom of the garden. Fair dinkum. Barretts clip board needs confiscating. Never to coach again and that includes the local under eights!

Wouldn’t read too much into it. He didn’t mention Api either.

Barrett "I will be better for this as a coach because I will be well equipped to deal with lots of different situations down the track but it has been pretty tough,"

Sorry that will do me! I cannot hold back, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

You should be equipped to handle these situations now, or have a support staff that can. TB turns up week in week out looking like a clueless prat in the after game pressers, he handled the Jackson Hastings situation poorly, he continues to use the same game plan every week, seems to be baffled by roster management and the really impressive stat of all is if we lose the next 4 games our "rookie" coach will have a worse win loss ratio than Peter Sharp. This year Trent has a fantastic 28.57% win loss ratio.

Newsflash for the media and Trent, after 63 games you are no longer a rookie coach!!!!!

FFS Trent start talking the boys up, instead of telling the world everything that has gone wrong in an attempt to justify your sh*tty coaching record.

I don't know why but this bloke reminds me of a Barrett presser

barrett at press conference.jpg

Yeah, no mention of Silvertails! Surely we as a collective are part of the (hard) core group.

I just heard something that cracked me up, on the club site an interview with Barrett called right of reply. Conversation turns to trying to get Fainu to play hooker, and they thought Jacko had an offer from England so that might open up a spot for Fainu.

Then some genius asks Trent, in a serious tone, "Are you worried you could lose Jackson Hastings overseas?"
Hahahahahahahaha
I'm still laughing.
Barrett even managed to answer with a straight face, outstanding.

Barrett "I will be better for this as a coach because I will be well equipped to deal with lots of different situations down the track but it has been pretty tough,"

Sorry that will do me! I cannot hold back, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

You should be equipped to handle these situations now, or have a support staff that can. TB turns up week in week out looking like a clueless prat in the after game pressers, he handled the Jackson Hastings situation poorly, he continues to use the same game plan every week, seems to be baffled by roster management and the really impressive stat of all is if we lose the next 4 games our "rookie" coach will have a worse win loss ratio than Peter Sharp. This year Trent has a fantastic 28.57% win loss ratio.

Newsflash for the media and Trent, after 63 games you are no longer a rookie coach!!!!!

FFS Trent start talking the boys up, instead of telling the world everything that has gone wrong in an attempt to justify your sh*tty coaching record.

I don't know why but this bloke reminds me of a Barrett presser

View attachment 8680
Perfectly stated.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8