Trbojevic Masterclass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be fair though, these guys weren't exactly the first pair to run an inside ball play. There's not a lot to it.

There isn't. But as they haven't pulled that move for months for obvious reasons I'd rather the more complacent teams get caught napping rather than have us signpost it several days out.

Last edited:
noooo... now they all know our one play!

lol

'noice'

Problem solved.......Tom will be wearing these so no bugger will even recognise him. TRY TIME !!!!!!!!!

download (9).jpeg

This irritates me as a fan. Explaining your plays gives away a competitive advantage to your opposition. Time to shut up and keep your opponents guessing
No, but that's the real genius of this sharing. Manly have just learned a second play, so while the opposition is fooled into watching for the first play, they will run the new one. Brilliant!

I used to practice the cross-over flick pass to my centre partner in the 1960s-70s. But that was in the days when centre played alongside one another.
I wonder when we'll have an innovative coach that reverts to the two-centres playing together.
It might be an oldie but it's a goodie.

Also benji invented the flick pass in 2005 according to channel 9.That is widely accepted.

Fred Jones’ pass to bozo in the 73 grand final was just an illusion.

Nein have a habit of trying to re-write rugby league history. If it happened when they weren't the broadcaster.....it never happened.

Problem solved.......Tom will be wearing these so no bugger will even recognise him. TRY TIME !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 11579

Well done Simon

I hear Des has engaged agent 13 to help

Lucky tommy said sometimes it doesn’t work but damm it, he also said DCE , API and our other forwards could be involved too

Just as long as he doesn’t talk about our play that sees us kicking for touch after a penalty or heaven forbid our secret play of kicking on the last tackle

Joking people

Still on a high from our victory last week and as someone else said ......
Jeez I would like to click and do a number of this mob of born losers

I have frequent interaction with players coaches and management of these Sheila’s and just love it when they lose

Let’s smack them and watch them send an SOS to Baz

It would be only fair to give him back

This irritates me as a fan. Explaining your plays gives away a competitive advantage to your opposition. Time to shut up and keep your opponents guessing

To be fair, every coach has tapes of the games with the Tur-bros using an inside ball play.
No one is guessing.
Coaches and opposition can watch replays of at least 2 per game when they both play.
It’s just not that simple to defend under fatigue and broken defensive structures :whew:

To be fair, every coach has tapes of the games with the Tur-bros using an inside ball play.
No one is guessing.
Coaches and opposition can watch replays of at least 2 per game when they both play.
It’s just not that simple to defend under fatigue and broken defensive structures :whew:

I believe your first statement is incorrect. It should read “every coach except Baz”.

• 😆
Reactions: R3
Also benji invented the flick pass in 2005 according to channel 9.That is widely accepted.

Fred Jones’ pass to bozo in the 73 grand final was just an illusion.

& GI was the first to throw the ball back over his head when going dead in goal. Killer rarely gets a mention for the same move done a season earlier.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6