Travel Post Covid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Appreciating a culture that is not stagnant and building a good mix of modernisation(that is well thought out and respected) and retaining it's culture is a start.

The variety of history is lacking compared to other rich countries and continents.
Am I reading this correctly that you prefer “rich “ countries? If so you are really missing a whole world out there

Am I reading this correctly that you prefer “rich “ countries? If so you are really missing a whole world out there
Rich in variety, progress and wealth, have no interest in countries that mainly rely on natural beauty and a simple life culture to attract tourists.

All it does is attract the seedy types that ruin and trash the desitination with a party lifestyle or looking for cheap entertainment.

Rich in variety, progress and wealth, have no interest in countries that mainly rely on natural beauty and a simple life culture to attract tourists.

All it does is attract the seedy types that ruin and trash the desitination with a party lifestyle or looking for cheap entertainment.
Have you ever been to those countries?

Have you ever been to those countries?
Where I Live is like living in all those countries
I am surrounded by Wogs , Indians , Pakistanis
Asians , Islanders , Africans . You name them I am all surrounded by them

I have had all my Vaccinations and I have never had any Covid issues

Where I Live is like living in all those countries
I am surrounded by Wogs , Indians , Pakistanis
Asians , Islanders , Africans . You name them I am all surrounded by them

I have had all my Vaccinations and I have never had any Covid issues
"Them" seems you don't highly rate "them" all that much.

Yeah i know you are the first on that list i get it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2