Train-and-trial contracts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As @aidos said, so far Fainu, De Luis and Fifita are the only train and trial players named by Manly for 2022.

I presume Fifita is a forward. If so, that gives us three forwards on trial for the vacant three spots in the roster which already is overloaded with forwards.
Any backs on the horizon?
Yes, he's a big second-rower/prop that played in Manly's Jersey Flegg team this year. Bit of a worry with all the forwards we've got as you said. Definitely need to sign a few more young backs on a development contract or train and trial for sure.

I didn’t.
Look he was serviceable and worked hard and tried hard but he is a plodder really. Jetski didnt inspire me with enthusiasm and I think Boyle is very very average but both of them are a fair way in front of where KDL is in his development. He really is only cannon fodder to send him into the lions to get mauled when we don't have much left to use. I love his heart and effort... but he just gives us nothing sadly. We surely can find better.

Look he was serviceable and worked hard and tried hard but he is a plodder really. Jetski didnt inspire me with enthusiasm and I think Boyle is very very average but both of them are a fair way in front of where KDL is in his development. He really is only cannon fodder to send him into the lions to get mauled when we don't have much left to use. I love his heart and effort... but he just gives us nothing sadly. We surely can find better.
To be fair to him he was only a part time footballer, this is his first full pre season in a top squad and if you see him in the gym he puts a lot of our other forwards to shame. I agree though, there is no real need to sign him in the top 30 when we can just use him from blacktown like we did last year IF needed. We need to sign some backs!

To be fair to him he was only a part time footballer, this is his first full pre season in a top squad and if you see him in the gym he puts a lot of our other forwards to shame. I agree though, there is no real need to sign him in the top 30 when we can just use him from blacktown like we did last year IF needed. We need to sign some backs!
Held his own against a couple of the better packs , safe and reliable , good value player on a minimum wage , Think that i recalled him doing a bit of ball playing once .

Yes - backs far more important and nobody is going to sign KDL from under our noses

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4