TOYOTA CUP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rex link said:
5.30pm tomorrow (Sat) on Foxsports 2.

According to my Foxtel this game doesn't start on TV until 6:30. Can someone confirm this for me please as I won't be home and I don't want to stuff up the recording if it's on earlier!!

HAS to be on at 5.30pm, as they need a good break between Under 20's and First Garde and First garde kicks of at 7.45pm....just do the math!!

Come on Manly Sea Eagles under 20's vs Broncos @ Lang Park this evening!

This game kicks off around 5:30pm today.
Yesterday the under 20's Tigers beat the Raiders.

Need the mighty Maroon & White to fly high in some Rugby League finals, come on boys!

---

Good solid win to the Eels in the NRL last night too, I'll favour them to win over all others from now on.

Pretty average tbh. Too many weak links out there. Foran was awesome, JWH can't tackle and gave away about 15 penalties.

On the positive side i thought Hoppa, Foran and Lussick were our best and we should look at keeping them long term.
JWH is a hothead and i think Lussick will turn out to be a better all round player.

Let's hope that's a portent of things to come for the NRL Minor Premiers.

It won't hurt for our up and comers to taste the bitter tears of disappointment.  It will make them hungrier for next year.

As you said elsewhere..."lazy, sloppy rubbish".

Too many errors and stupid penalties, quite pathetic actually. Foran a standout, must be re-signed. First time I've seen young Hoppa play, and to all those calling for him to be called up to NRL as Brett's replacement this year give yourselves an uppercut. Not even close to being ready.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4