Toyota cup v Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Half time
Manly 16
Blake Davey 2, Lama tasi tries Cherry-Evans 2 /3 goals
Warriors 0

also notice Hoppa Jnr is not playing again

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Does the official website still run the live updates ? Just had a quick look and couldn't find them

NRL.com has toyota cup live updates going

Blake davey gets his 4th try

Manly 34
Blake Davey 4, Lama tasi, Scott Blanch tries Cherry-Evans 5 /6 goals
Warriors 0

I hate NRL.com

1 of the good points of being a member last season was the full live commentary we got on the official site, will be a shame if that is gone

Second half - 78.22 minutes

Sea Eagles 52

Tries: Davey 4, Oldfield 2, Tasi, Blanch, Bennett
Goals: Cherry-Evans 8

Warriors 4

Tries: Likiliki

not too many changes in this side from last year mainly because they were very young, youngest in the comp. They should do well this year.

When Likiliki's name was announced to come on, his own team mates laughed at it. Not cool if you ask me.

Imagine Likiliki, Beaver and Tongue all in the backrow though, with Willie at prop !

Hopefully the Manly NYC get more support

Not sure but I will - the Toyota Cup game kicked off while the gates still closed and many supporters waiting while the teams ran out to only security and ground staff still getting Brookie ready. I was at the southern main gate and could hear kick off get under way while gates still closed lol.

Very impressive team in 2009 - dominant forward pack and exciting backs - very strong bench, even Kiran Foran went off early in second half and no Hoppa. So far Manly beaten 2 teams they were unable to beat in 2008.

next game Monday against a strong Penrith NYC team on paper but coming off surprising 2 losses in 2009. Doesnt matter as Manly owned Penrith in 2008 anyway!

Cant Wait.....

[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=179766.msg214408#msg214408
also notice Hoppa Jnr is not playing again
[/quote]

That's the first thing I noticed when we turned up at the game. I thought he was named at fullback for this one.

Anyone know what's going on with him. When is he going to start earning his money.

We might need a few of these young blokes in NRL if we keep getting the injuries we have been

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Edwards left for the Dragons if i recall correctly

Yeah, he is playing for the Dragons under 20s. Saw him on tv against the Gold Coast on Sunday. He was put on report for biting the opposition front rower.

deadlyeagle link said:
Kenny Edwards is a bad loss i my opionion, takeing away what has jsut recently happened he is still a good talent.
He shouldn't have left, obviously saints aren't feeding him enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6