Toronto Wolfpack: Out for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@globaleagle ,Did Lussick definitely sign with the pack ?

I don't actually know. So far it's just been a few journos in Aust saying he had (and now through injuries he wont be released) but I've heard nothing from the Wolfpack side of things.

Darcy was happily picked by Manly in the first trial game (as we remember, then injury) so they were happy to use him in 2018 but.... if there were any talks, it's happened above my pay grade ($1.20)

by the way.... memberships!

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/shop/wolfpack-global-memberships/

Haha.Was looking in their (TWP) shop this morning actually.Looked like Lussick was included in this weeks official team(Manly) media sessions also ,so who knows ?
@globaleagle Hoepefully with The wolfpack going great guns ,some West Coast billionaire can be coerced into launching a Vancouver based team(The Vancouver Venom).Might involve a little more travel ,but I'm thinking of only Us here......

Last edited:
Haha.Was looking in their (TWP) shop this morning actually.Looked like Lussick was included in this weeks official team(Manly) media sessions also ,so who knows ?
@globaleagle Hoepefully with The wolfpack going great guns ,some West Coast billionaire can be coerced into launching a Vancouver based team.Might involve a little more travel ,but I'm thinking of only Us here......

That'd be great! There's rugby league comps out here already but you're right, it'd take a lot of $$$$$$ Like @Mark from Brisbane levels of cash!

fyi (and others) - Wolfpack have launched an international partnership with Samoa!

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/2018/04/06/toronto-wolfpack-announce-partnership-rugby-league-samoa/

Toronto Wolfpack have teamed up with RLS to combine efforts to grow the sport of Rugby League global eaglelly. The primary focus of the partnership is to develop cross-promotion between leagues, share good practice in the aspects of marketing and communications and to nurture player development. The partnership is a precise fit with the two organizations’ shared desires and the support the RLS has around the Wolfpack’s vision that the World is a better place with more rugby balls in more kids’ hands.

A free ticket offer for Samoan Passport Holders has also been announced for the Wolfpack’s game against Halifax RLFC on 28th April at New River Stadium in London. Faafouina Su’a commented:

“If you have a Samoan passport or heritage, if you’re Tongan, Fijian, or from any of the Pacific Islands, you are all welcome to watch the game for free.

So they're making a lot of the right moves and noises. Hope it doesn't fall into a big puddle of poop.

Toronto Wolfpack 26 def Batley Bulldogs 18

Toronto Wolfpack made it a stunning seven wins in succession and completed a perfect Easter treble; notching up a third win in eight days at the expense of Batley Bulldogs.

Coming into the game having taken over the mantle of league leaders with victory over Toulouse just six days previous, Toronto once again produced a fighting display to overcome another tough opponent to consolidate their position in the Betfred Championship.

The last eight days have been significant in Toronto’s season. With six competition points notched up in quick succession against three of the Championship’s top performers, the Wolfpack have established themselves as genuine contenders in the division.

Having only lost one game all season, the Wolfpack are now the form team in the competition and, despite missing a number of player to injury, have proved their resilience time and time again and now look a good bet of being in the mix for a second successive promotion this season.

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/2018/04/08/match-report-batley-bulldogs-vs-toronto-wolfpack/

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/19/toronto-wolfpack-invite-nrl-clubs-to-play-in-canada/

Toronto Wolfpack officials have thrown open an invitation to NRL clubs to play in Canada ahead of their anticipated elevation to Super League next season.

The Wolfpack, who won last year's League One competition in England and are leading the second-tier Championship league, have global ambitions and this week confirmed the signing of Darcy Lussick from Manly after he turned down approaches from rival NRL clubs.

"There was the opportunity to stay in the NRL," Lussick told a press conference on Tuesday. "I guess the opportunity to be part of something special, the first Canadian rugby league team to hopefully enter into Super League [is why I signed].

"There's a lot of interest already over in Australia, there's a lot of interest here in the UK and in North America, so it's exciting times ahead."

Do it do it Do it do it Do it do it Do it do it

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/19/toronto-wolfpack-invite-nrl-clubs-to-play-in-canada/

Toronto Wolfpack officials have thrown open an invitation to NRL clubs to play in Canada ahead of their anticipated elevation to Super League next season.

The Wolfpack, who won last year's League One competition in England and are leading the second-tier Championship league, have global ambitions and this week confirmed the signing of Darcy Lussick from Manly after he turned down approaches from rival NRL clubs.

"There was the opportunity to stay in the NRL," Lussick told a press conference on Tuesday. "I guess the opportunity to be part of something special, the first Canadian rugby league team to hopefully enter into Super League [is why I signed].

"There's a lot of interest already over in Australia, there's a lot of interest here in the UK and in North America, so it's exciting times ahead."

Do it do it Do it do it Do it do it Do it do it
Can't wait for a Canadian Sea Eagles jersey :)

Round 11....

Toronto Wolfpack 23 def Dewsbury Rams 12

Toronto Wolfpack march on at the top of the Betfred Championship after dispatching Dewsbury Rams at the Tetley’s Stadium to extend their winning run to an impressive eight matches.

Tasked with their second foray into West Yorkshire in as many weeks and looking to replicate their success last time out at the expense of Batley, the Wolfpack turned in another professional and controlled performance to make the Rams their latest victim.

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/2018/04/15/match-report-dewsbury-rams-vs-toronto-wolfpack/

Attendance: 932... !!!! lol

Match highlights of Lussicks first game with the Toronto wolfpack. His is the first try.

The cbc sports website has better highlights but I think you have to be in Canada or using a vpn to see them.

Anyway:

Massive crowd Lewis Brown would kill it over there

Almost as many as at Brookie last game. Mind you I love Buzz immediately jumping onto that fact and questioning Manly's future. This of course after his beloved Cronulla was under seige. Always one to distract from his own teams woes by pointing the finger at others, especially Manly. Didnt mention there were almost 16,000 at the preceding game at Brookie. What a spin spiffler.

Toronto getting a touch up by the ref here in the game against Warrington in the Challenge cup.

A shame as I was interested to see how the 2nd division wolfpack would go against a super league side.

When I tuned in Toronto were leading 8-6 but as I am a jinx to any team I support and watch live...things went downhill.

Not wanting to allow a Canadian team beat an english one, forward passes were fine for the Warrington wolves. A quickly awarded 10 min sin bin for a soft lifting tackle ensued and about 9 minutes later 2 warrington players dragged a toronto player away from the play and had him around the neck. In desperation he swung a punch, connected, all in push and shove ensued...the result? A Toronto player SENT OFF in a prestigious knock out competition.

At last check it was 20-10 warrington

**** off.

wolfpack now playing 10 men against warrington's 13 as darcy lussick is sent off and josh McCrone is sin binned.

28-10 cheats

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4