• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Origin this year will be funny without Locky running around. Thurston is switching back to the number 6 jersey this year, so you'd imagine the Qld halves will be Thurston and Cronk. I think DCE will push Cronk for his spot however. I'm torn because i'd like to see DCE play for his state, but don't want to lose him to Origin. With only the one year under his belt, compared to Cronk, i think DCE is a better player. He is enthusiastic, smart, tough and willing to try things at the drop of a hat. We will lose him to Origin in the future without a doubt, i just hope it's not this year. Pull your finger out Cronk, your state needs you. (And we need DCE)

mozgrame said:
Origin this year will be funny without Locky running around. Thurston is switching back to the number 6 jersey this year, so you'd imagine the Qld halves will be Thurston and Cronk. I think DCE will push Cronk for his spot however. I'm torn because i'd like to see DCE play for his state, but don't want to lose him to Origin. With only the one year under his belt, compared to Cronk, i think DCE is a better player. He is enthusiastic, smart, tough and willing to try things at the drop of a hat. We will lose him to Origin in the future without a doubt, i just hope it's not this year. Pull your finger out Cronk, your state needs you. (And we need DCE)

When it comes to Origin I have a somewhat selfish view. Basically I would prefer no Manly players palyed in Origin, but remained injury and fatigue free to give their all for the club.

I know that is unrealistic and players strive for rep selection, but time and time again after Origin our key players get injured. Hoppa last year, just to name one. With it played throughout the season (not at the end) it is too much on players in my humble option. :(

Yet the players themselves love the concept. Depth is tested in sides with rep players out and maybe the NRL looks at the timing of the series as a chance for mediocre teams to play catch up with the rest of the field. The bookies never know whats going to happen during and a couple weeks after Origin and there is usually a $ or two to be made around this time. I don't WANT any Eagles in the sides either, but on the other hand, if it means a Blues victory, i'll be happy.
Who do you think would be selected from the Eagles?
1. Gift
2. T-Rex
3. Killer ??
4. DCE?
5. Darcy?
Could these players be replaced for a week or two? I don't want injuries, but i think our depth will be very interesting this year. Out of that list, and it is probably not complete, i think DCE would be the hardest to replace closely followed by Killer. Injuries in the forwards should not cripple us. Gifty being out may hurt, but he's been out before.

Hasn't Killer retired from rep footy?

Anyway it isn't going to matter who we put in against the Toads, we Blues are in for more pain for some time to come. It makes a strong man want to break down and cry!!

I thought you might have had some sad news about explosive American character actor Rip Torn, who is getting on a bit.

What a relief!

Hope the selectors agree with you Moz because without any bias DCE already has Cronk covered in most areas. DCE may be that far in front of Cronk come origin time he forces their hand & gets the start or at least a bench spot. I used to always want no Manly players in SOO so they stayed fresh but felt hypocritical because when Bennett complained about having 12 or so Bronco players in the Qld team i'd think - "what a wan**r - whinging about having so many quality players".
Fact is injuries can happen at training - these guys want & deserve rewards for their efforts - there will be at least 5 Seaeagles in origin 2012 so we may as well just enjoy it.....

mozgrame said:

Just move there already geez... :p

CLIT COMMANDER said:
I had a colonoscopy today. I too am torn.
how much fun is it when you're in recovery and you are ripping off the best farts ever (yes I know there air assisted from the procedure..) but nevertheless they are medal worthy!:p......hope it's all good CC.

wombatgc said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
I had a colonoscopy today. I too am torn.
how much fun is it when you're in recovery and you are ripping off the best farts ever (yes I know there air assisted from the procedure..) but nevertheless they are medal worthy!:p......hope it's all good CC.

lmfao :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4