Top four finish for Manly realistic: Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well that's good to hear.

Now if they all pull their fingers out and play like their press realeases we'll all be happy.

We didn't play poorly last night.
Sure we took a couple of wrong options but there was not much in the game outside of the result.
Keep the faith.

More words just like DCE's last week. Actions boys, winning is the only thing that will get you there.

I don't think I've heard any of the real contenders making such statements. Statements like that usually come from Souffs players.

Ralphie said:
More words just like DCE's last week. Actions boys, winning is the only thing that will get you there.

I don't think I've heard any of the real contenders making such statements. Statements like that usually come from Souffs players.

It's not like Kieran called a press conference to make this statement. He was asked a question and he answered it. Would you prefer he said we couldn't make it?

I'd prefer he said we have a lot of work to do if we're even going to make the eight, but I do see your point, bones:)

What he said was it was a huge step up from how they played last week, and now they need to build on how they played last night and keep improving every week.

We need to get the little things right. And we need the officials to be a lot fairer when it comes to penalties. I have follow the team for over 50 years and had to join this forum to back Geoff Toovey's comment's. What a shambles our game has turned into. Go Manly

DCE was on the Fox pre-game show tonight sprouting the same sentiment, which is a worry. He was talking like all they have to do is turn up and they will make the 8.

This sort of attitude is a real problem and is why we have lost games to nuffty teams all year.

Like most of you, i have watched every game this year and NOPE, i really dont think we can make the top 4.Hope i am wrong.
I will be just happy if we sneak into the 8.

Games ahead for next 6 rounds and most of those are 50/50 propositions or less the way we are playing.

And please don't say when at full strength, we can beat anyone.
Which team in the NRL at this point after round 20 is at full strength?

C'mon people, take off your blinkers:s

Moondog said:
They should just concentrate on beating The Warriors next game. Talk of a top four finish at the moment means diddly-squat.

Actually.... that's the simplest way to look at it. Even though I'm of the opinion that if they get their act together and stay fit, they can still win it. Unless they start winning they're not going to make it anyway.

If ever they needed to embrace the great cliche of "just take it one game at a time".... it's now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6