Top five worst Manly Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Go.

Brad Parker is in there, along with the guy they promoted from the Penal League in 2004 when they couldn't afford to spend the salary cap. Shane Winters.

Go.

Brad Parker is in there, along with the guy they promoted from the Penal League in 2004 when they couldn't afford to spend the salary cap. Shane Winters.

Gary Winter was his name.
Brad Parker is far from being worst.

Others that spring to mind:
Dragan Durdavec
Shane Neumann
David Vaeliki

This topic has come up plenty of times and the winner is always Craig Field.
I’d give you a “funny” and an “agree”, but there is only room for one...

I actually recall watching field, back in the day. Was on the Hill, and supporters around me were giving him heaps...and I remember thinking.. “but he’s a Manly player...you can’t pay out on our own players!” AND...then I watched out for him for the next few games. And I saw the effort getting back on side...and backing up his players...and standing too deep or too shallow to actually get the ball oin a good position...and the sight of his pea-sized heart masquerading as a Manly player... and yeah... Craig Field...

Jorgen Rogers. 1 game. Fullback in Rd 1 1994. Watch this great fullback cover tackle (not) at the start of the game. Other Dogs tries come as Manly has no fullback! Gone missing!

You’ve played well my friend...I pride myself on recalling every Manly player from the last 35 years or so...but that one had slipped by me.

I just remember it as it was so horrendously memorable! Grahame Lowe found Ridge and Rodgers in NZ rugby. Talk about rocks and diamonds.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7