TOP EIGHT REMEMBER

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lots of people are not happy we lost but in all losses you learn. in the off season the fans are talking up the top eight and now seem to be really disappointed but just remember our finals charge is still on track!
we only need to win 13 or more and its a sure thing. but i get the feeling that after one loss everyone thinking the worst.
manly fans need only be possitive and get out to brookie as much as you can and show the team that we believe in them.
this year its so close and come the finals all eight team could win it. BE POSITIVE

I'll be out there don't you worry....we just like to discuss where the teams problems lie. A big win against the comp leaders will make all happy again.

We'll be there this weekend!

We'd better win, because I'll be real disappointed if we lose my first game at Brookie in years!

Last time I saw them down in canberra we lost, so hopefully we arent bad luck when we turn up!

Id go we only need to win 10 more for guarenteed - 30 points. but i think 28 will be 8th.

We will all keep supporting our team - trust me ill be there and hence we will win.

Well it's a good way of getting Hopium to let you watch the footy at Brookie.

"If I don't go the team will lose"

yeah this week will be a cracker, i think a few of us are guilty of changing our top 8 target to minor premiership over last few weeks, i think we along with the players needed a bit of a reality check!

I dont need her permission for that - i have anough brownie points saved up. Am taking her to a wedding the day before

So I take it you didn't go down Wollongong then Fluffy. Your the reason we lost Fluffy, not the players. I'm sure you are aware of this act though no doubt.

I will be hungover like nothing else...... Big night on Saturday planned, but I will drag myself out for Manly

So I take it you didn't go down Wollongong then Fluffy. Your the reason we lost Fluffy, not the players. I'm sure you are aware of this act though no doubt.

Correct Volley, i couldnt make it.

I have apologised in the reason we lost thread

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4