Top 8 beckons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

Yes with a convincing win we can find ourselves right there where we belong, in the top 8. No it's not going to be easy, however it must be the aim today. Should we fail to reach the 8 then at least a win will do.
Knights will come out all guns blazing. We have to repel their enthusiasm as well as crush their spirit early on by putting points on the board. This is an almighty game as it sees us heading into a double header vs qld, our own s.o.o. We have the team to win today, however do we have the plays to shut the Knights out.
If DCE is not playing then it is a must for Lyon to dictate a few of our plays especially in their 10. Tred can't be expected to nudge a few balls into their goal area in hope. As captain, I feel he, Lyon needs to take charge. We also need the Snake of old to return in our attacking line. Defensively he is going great guns, other than that lousy mistake vs Eels. Now is the time to break out and get the old Snake looming at the back of our attacks and injecting himself into the play at will.
Our forwards I believe, will continue their dominant performance whilst here I hope Kapow gets a bit wide and does as his nickname suggests . We need a bit of kapow off him.
Well I can't wait for this game as I have been force fed these 5 day turnaround games and 11 days seem like a lifetime ago, since we last played. Go Manly!!!!!!

Manly will win this and comfortably. To much at stake to think otherwise. Newcastle are probably going to come out fired up but firepower they dont have . Manly 13+ for me with or without dce. .

It realy is vital that we win today. Cowpokes, Donkeys and Sharks back to back is going to be very hard.

In relation to making the top 8. We are one of 9 clubs who will be fighting to get into positions 5-8. If we are to get in the first thing we must improve is our home form cause we are behind the 8 ball already.

I really believe that we will be at our best post origin and pending everyone fit we will be a force as the combinations gel and the talent we have shines through.

It realy is vital that we win today. Cowpokes, Donkeys and Sharks back to back is going to be very hard.

In relation to making the top 8. We are one of 9 clubs who will be fighting to get into positions 5-8. If we are to get in the first thing we must improve is our home form cause we are behind the 8 ball already.

I really believe that we will be at our best post origin and pending everyone fit we will be a force as the combinations gel and the talent we have shines through.
We have Cowboys at home next up and we won't be winning that, then we have Broncos at Suncorp our home game! And then Panthers who are playing as good as anyone ATM. We could easily be 1 and 6 at home that's not fortress Brookie

Manly will win this and comfortably. To much at stake to think otherwise. Newcastle are probably going to come out fired up but firepower they dont have . Manly 13+ for me with or without dce. .
We won't be flogging them mate. Score will be decided by less than 6 points. We are no where near the level of Broncos and I'm actually thinking Knights could beat us in this one. They haven't been to bad IMO obviously they were poor last week but they beat the Tigers, some thing we couldn't do. If I was betting I would mind putting some money on the Knights. Plus Williame has never won a game your a brave man to tip against that stat. And also Knights welcome back.

Smith
Mullen
Levi

I reckon we may come back home without 2 points. Hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling about this game

We won't be flogging them mate. Score will be decided by less than 6 points. We are no where near the level of Broncos and I'm actually thinking Knights could beat us in this one. They haven't been to bad IMO obviously they were poor last week but they beat the Tigers, some thing we couldn't do. If I was betting I would mind putting some money on the Knights. Plus Williame has never won a game your a brave man to tip against that stat. And also Knights welcome back.

Smith
Mullen
Levi

I reckon we may come back home without 2 points. Hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling about this game
Turbo i hope ur wrong also . But if you think this may go Newcastles way get on sportsbet mate and have some cash on them . I'll be going the other way 13 plus for this one , ive got a good feeling about this game .

Today is a massive game. On paper the Knights are the weakest team in the comp, but the games not played on paper. We need a good win and a good performance today. First try scorer Jake T with a barge over, man of the match Killer ( as he winds back the clock). Manly 28 to 12

Today is a massive game. On paper the Knights are the weakest team in the comp, but the games not played on paper. We need a good win and a good performance today. First try scorer Jake T with a barge over, man of the match Killer ( as he winds back the clock). Manly 28 to 12
Other way around. First try scorer Jamie Lyon and Jake T MoM. :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4