Top 4 - the hype

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I like where we are for this coming week. Souffs and the Berries will be all over the newspapers being whipped into a frenzy by expectation and meathead fans. This saturday night will be their grand final. Big crowd, high pressure and emotional. The winner will be on a downer by the real grand final, emotionally drained and probably cocky.

On the other hand manly and Melbourne are likely to be all but ignored by news ltd papers, and will be allowed to build up to the game without much fuss.

On last night's game Souffs can't win. Crap defence, not in the class of the other 3 sides left.

torana355 said:
You are right Souths will not beat the dogs, let alone us/storm.

I think you're right. It will be the Dogs vs Manly/Storm. I am hoping for copious amounts of injuries in the dogs/Rabbits game.

No story in the tele website on manly today. Just as I hoped, all the hype is around the other Sydney teams, including tigers and sharks ffs.

Shoe1 said:
No story in the tele website on manly today. Just as I hoped, all the hype is around the other Sydney teams, including tigers and sharks ffs.

Surely there is another 'board room scandal' or something isn't there? If not the Tele is obviously slipping.

Bill Harrigan also keeping the others at the telecr@p dribbling as well.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4