Top 10 Manly tries of 2021 - NRL.com

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher

Shows what an incredible year Garrick had, and of course Saab, and of course Turbo, and of course Chez.

The No 1 is of course the try at full time against the Cowboys. I actually think that is the best ever Manly try I have seen. For occasion it has to be the Wolfman try vs South’s in 2013, and the Beaver try against Storm in 2008 because of the brilliant commentary by Gould that goes with it.

These tries still make me emotional each time I watch them. Can’t get enough.

Enjoy, and happy off season!

NYEagle

Great viewing! Credit to the team overall, with Tom T really only featuring in #2.

Anyway the Manly try of the year was scored by Ben T in the game vs Dogs. See 3m39secs. Still can't let it go that was ruled no try. No kick return would ever be legal again.

Last edited:
The Parker one has a surprisingly good lead-up. I remember his miracle pick-up because it was replayed so much, but the first few passes, break and kick are awesome too.

Will there ever be a year when one team scores as many superb long range tries? We've been so lucky to have witnessed them this year, let's hope 2022 has even more in store for us with a GF victory to go with them

The Parker one has a surprisingly good lead-up. I remember his miracle pick-up because it was replayed so much, but the first few passes, break and kick are awesome too.

Brad Parker has two problems that he simply can't overcome.

Lack of pace, and red hair.

Some fans don't think he should be starting, or even in first grade, simply because of his lack of any genuine pace and he's much maligned for that unfortunately. But he's formed a very good combination with Turbo, Shoe and Reubs out on the left and I don't think that Des has any desire to change that anytime soon. And add in that he's also one of the best defensive centre's going around and I think that he's earned his place in the top grade.

The red hair he can't help. Still, at least he gets to look like a Simpson's Super Villain :rofl:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8