Toovey will run the Sea Eagles his way in 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
KILO for kilo Geoff Toovey is the toughest footballer I have ever seen. And I saw enough hurt in his eyes last weekend to believe he is about to call on that toughness in his role as Manly coach.

Read the full article

Thanks zorb, now you can assist tooves by continually destabilizing the club at every turn. Go for it! Mr helpful!

"I can't believe the animosity on the peninsula towards two-time premiership winning coach Des Hasler in Sunday's Bulldogs/Storm grand final."

is he delusional or what??.
okay...
we all know the truth to that but WTF.

does he not realise ha$ler did his best to ruin our season by dismantling the coaching staff as well as trying (& succeeding with 1) to poach players.

he starts his column with a good story on 2v & then screws it up with the other crap.
i wish he'd start writing for the 'belmore bogan' or whatever they have over there instead of the 'manly daily'

All of this pro-Bulldogs propaganda running through our club at the moment is making me seriously ill. Have we now sold our soul completely to the Bulldogs? And from Arko?! It really makes my skin crawl...

Des, Crusher & co. went from a disfunctional ownership and boardroom structure, to basically the penthouse in Manhattan, with endless supplies of cash, investment and ability to attract international after international.

There's a reason Des has won the minor premiership, and will win the entire competition.

I also believe (which sucks, because there is no other club I hate more) The Bulldogs will be the first club to go back-to-back, and they'll also win the WCC next season, when T-Rex and their other marquee players suit up for them.

As an individual, Toovey over achieved this season. As a club, we terribly under achieved in many areas, and in many big games.

Settle pettles. It's a good article and none of us should dare challenge Arko's sentiments.

The best part of the story is the part about not doubting Toovey's toughness, intelligence, determination and potential. For those of you out there doubting Toovey, it may be time for you to start following another club!

silvertail said:
Settle pettles. It's a good article and none of us should dare challenge Arko's sentiments.

The best part of the story is the part about not doubting Toovey's toughness, intelligence, determination and potential. For those of you out there doubting Toovey, it may be time for you to start following another club!

No, I won't have somebody telling me what to think of a particular situtation. I am not going into the whole 'true supporter' debate again...ROLLS EYES. Whether it is Arko or the Pope, I am capable of forming my own opinions. Go and support another club...LOL! It is like I am having a conversation with some of my 8 year old students!!!

Moops, I knew someone would react to my post with something like "don't tell me what to think".

Fair enough, you have every right to form your own opinion regarding our club or other clubs.

But I am interested to know if you have total faith in Toovey and whether you support him to the hilt.

Zorba should read one of the other posts on this Forum to see what we think of Hassler. None of us question his ability as a player or a coach. I doubt any of us would have been angry had he seen out his full contract with Manly then acted professionally by moving to another club.
Business is business.
But, trying to destabilise the club that he and Zorba profess to 'love' is treason, and can't be forgiven nor forgotten. If I saw Hassler in the street I would brush him so gutted am I with his lack of morals and ethics.
He has lost my respect as a man.

100 per cent right Who, coaches come and go BUt Coaches have rarely ever tried to " rip a club to shreds" on the way out. The Greek Guru seems to forget that, or maybe he was part of it????..,,,, wash your mouth out Mark he's a Manly legend!!!!......oh I forgot , so was De$

The last time Manly were defending their title, they lost to Melbourne 40-12... in week 1 of the finals.
This time, in defending their title again, Manly also lost to Melbourne 40-12... in week 3 of the finals.
I know which is the better result. Toovey is the right man for the job.

Moops said:
No, I won't have somebody telling me what to think of a particular situtation. I am not going into the whole 'true supporter' debate again...ROLLS EYES. Whether it is Arko or the Pope, I am capable of forming my own opinions.

I had this great pic, taken from the top of the vatican dome...looking down on St Peter's square.

And then I was going to add something about the pope being a manly supporter.

but I couldn't resize it.

So everyone pretend to be amazed.

In 2v we trust!!

globaleagle said:
Moops said:
No, I won't have somebody telling me what to think of a particular situtation. I am not going into the whole 'true supporter' debate again...ROLLS EYES. Whether it is Arko or the Pope, I am capable of forming my own opinions.

I had this great pic, taken from the top of the vatican dome...looking down on St Peter's square.

In 2v we trust!!

WOW GE that's amazing now here is my amazed face :twitch:

Moops said:
silvertail said:

No, I won't have somebody telling me what to think of a particular situtation. I am not going into the whole 'true supporter' debate again...ROLLS EYES. Whether it is Arko or the Pope, I am capable of forming my own opinions. Go and support another club...LOL! It is like I am having a conversation with some of my 8 year old students!!!

I do not know whether this image fits in somewhere but i had to use it somewhere.
lDs7b.gif

Maybe arko is in town to tap kingy on the shoulder, like in the old days when he gently encouraged timely retirements.

mickqld said:
globaleagle said:
Moops said:

In 2v we trust!!

WOW GE that's amazing now here is my amazed face :twitch:

Thanks MQ - you da man!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8