Toovey VS Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
If Toovey and the Manly football department stayed together we would of handled the loss of Keiran Foran much better !

If Jamie Lyon did not want to play 6 we would have Feleti Mateo in 6 and business would of been business as usual with Manly !

While Ballin recovered we would of had Jayden Hodges + Buhrer as back up hookers

I believe with Toovey and original staff we would of been playing better footy this year the year after and the year after !

It was obvious that we had our backs ready ( hiku/gutherson/Turbo to replace Matai/Stewart/Lyon

And Toovey and staff did have plans for forward recruitment but did not get their chance !

Have a look at Vave he is very skillfull forward .... who signed him ? Toovey

Last edited:
If someone can tell me ONE new thing our backs have learnt under Barrett then I'll stop bagging him.
With the exception of Illawarra we must have the most insipid attacking skills in the comp. Five tuck the ball under the arms. Then, if we are lucky enough to have retained possession for that long we have no plan, except to kick-and-hope.
I'm not just whinging about tonight, it's been every match where we have no backline spark. Our style of football is not the exciting style I've been watching for 55 years.
Our forwards have been good. Perhaps our only chance is to pick 17 forwards next match.

I somewhat see what you are saying, but Matai is trying, so was Turbo, whilst Lyon, Snake and Jorge have been hot and cold.

The issue has been the halves getting the ball out. DCE was trying to do too much in the first few rounds rather than just giving the ball, and then we had had makeshift halves in Api and Walker.

Symonds stopped the ball getting out on numerous occasions tonight. As a whole, it's very frustrating.

Manly 2015 side coached by Toovey WITHOUT Keiran Foran ( Feleti/Lyon at 6

VS

MANLY 2016 fully fit coached by Trent Barrett

We played Cowboys up there last year and got beaten by a freakish last second try WITHOUT Keiran Foran !

We also beat Broncos/Storm/Souths

We gave up penalties early in the match, as a result were quickly under the pump, then swamped by a massive imbalance of possession. The Cows just now are good enough to take advantage of that and they didn't miss.

I'm sure neither Toovey nor Barret coach players to give away leg-up penalties to help the opposition out of their own quarter.

Manly 2015 side coached by Toovey WITHOUT Keiran Foran ( Feleti/Lyon at 6

VS

MANLY 2016 fully fit coached by Trent Barrett

We played Cowboys up there last year and got beaten by a freakish last second try WITHOUT Keiran Foran !

We also beat Broncos/Storm/Souths
We actually had DCE out that game with Foran in the no.7, and if you recall we beat the Broncos and Souths only after it came out we were culling 14 players, eventually the team went back into a slump when they had everything to play for against a horrible Parramatta outfit and missed out on the 8.

can anyone tell me if bozo has a son other than scott,i will elaborate when I find out.
good insider rumour coming

just found the answer on wiki,brett was the name I was after.
how does this sound,as soon as TB stuffs up enough bozo will replace him with Brett Fulton,as I said it is an informant who told me and its from a media source.i know nothing about the skills of fulton as a coach.dont shoot me I am only the messenger.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2