Toovey snubs Sea Eagles big time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Legends from all eras were present at Brookvale, but Toovey made it clear he wanted none of it.

The dumped coach, who clocked up 238 games for the Sea Eagles, seemed like an ideal candidate to attend the club's Golden Eagles festivities during the round 21 clash with Newcastle.
  • geoff-toovey_eytq33jnctx8180lvb9a4f8f2.jpg

http://www.sportingnews.com/league/...-sea-eagles-reunion/go7n6jpknuu21glby8fmd728o
    log

What sort of bs storey is this?

2V probably was not even invited.

Was Beaver , Jason King or Whatmough there?

Anyone posting this 'sporting news' ****e on this site can go and get ramrodded by a horny rhinoceros as far as I'm concerned and those cats are alway horny so I hope you get how hard I want you to be wary of posting this drivel ever again. It's a click bait no effort site for someone to try and make some money off and the sooner you gimps here stop posting or retweeting this crap the sooner it goes out of business. Grow up or duck off silvertails.

Anyone posting this 'sporting news' ****e on this site can go and get ramrodded by a horny rhinoceros as far as I'm concerned and those cats are alway horny so I hope you get how hard I want you to be wary of posting this drivel ever again. It's a click bait no effort site for someone to try and make some money off and the sooner you gimps here stop posting or retweeting this crap the sooner it goes out of business. Grow up or duck off silvertails.
You're right Top End it is but I still don't f*cking blame him. While ever that piece of sh*t Zorba is at the club there will ALWAYS be a skid mark on our Eagles undies.
The whole boil needs to be lanced or it will never heal.
No amount of covering it up will do any good.

Spud Carroll was asked if Tooves was there on the Ms and his answer was that " the angry man would be at home chewing bricks ", said tounge in cheek.

I can't blame Tooves for not showing, its perfectly understandable. I'm sure under different circumstances he would've been there in a heartbeat.
There were several other notable absentees too. One being, Des, who's certainly qualified to be there yet nothing's said about him!
Great to see so many Manly legends and I loved the interview with Spud Carroll.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6