Toovey back in the coaching game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry im not pleased about this. Purely selfish reasons - this means i wont see him once a week on NRL 360. The guy is great on footy analysis/news shows.

Another thing. Coach of Bradford?? Why? They are not in the top UK Super League anymore, they're in the 2nd tier comp (and lucky to be there). Its basically like he is coaching the Burleigh Bears or Blacktown. He must really love coaching. But good luck to the legend

Coach of Bradford?? Why? They are not in the top UK Super League anymore, they're in the 2nd tier comp (and lucky to be there). Its basically like he is coaching the Burleigh Bears or Blacktown. He must really love coaching. But good luck to the legend
Graham Lowe is the new co-owner bi suspect this explains it?
And yep, I'll
Really miss him in NRL360. It was the only Tooves fix I could get!

If Tooves is happy, then I'm happy for him. It keeps him in the game and if they do well he might just find himself coaching the Tigers next year.

Bradford are my new 2nd favourite team.

I'll miss him on NRL 360 also. Considering how many ex players and coaches are desperate to get into the media, it shows how much he still wants to coach to give that up.

I'll be cheering them on and if i find my way over there in the next couple of years, will certainly be watching them play.

Go get 'em Tooves!

Good on him I'm glad it wasn't another nrl team as much as he hates the club deep down he's still manly and probably couldn't see himself coaching against us goodluck tooves.

Bradford are my new 2nd favourite team.

I'll miss him on NRL 360 also. Considering how many ex players and coaches are desperate to get into the media, it shows how much he still wants to coach to give that up.

I'll be cheering them on and if i find my way over there in the next couple of years, will certainly be watching them play.

Go get 'em Tooves!
My 2nd favourite team now also.

Great to see. This could be one of those Hollywood movies where the coach has been knifed in the back by fat slimey admin staff.only to take up a position with some Neville's.
Then Tooves sets about his magic. Transforming them into a mighty, rip-roaring side that is feared by oppositions!
Tried their website, said nothing till January. @Dan S hasn't got enough to do.! Maybe some tips for them.
Definitely my second favorite team now.

Great to see. This could be one of those Hollywood movies where the coach has been knifed in the back by fat slimey admin staff.only to take up a position with some Neville's.
Then Tooves sets about his magic. Transforming them into a mighty, rip-roaring side that is feared by oppositions!
Tried their website, said nothing till January. @Dan S hasn't got enough to do.! Maybe some tips for them.
Definitely my second favorite team now.
And the climax is tooves' Bradford taking on manly in the WCC

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8