Tooves wants to kill Tom Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A fit Tom is up to it & add Bryce Cartwright also...
But to throw Tom to the wolves carrying this obviously serious ankle injury, could well be a career killer.

Yeh he mentioned this on NRL360 the other night. And if he wasn't hobbling I would actually agree, but if this continues and it is a chronic issue, he needs surgery and to get himself right for next year.

Jake should be blooded this year, he is a future NSW captain.

TT is about 2 years away. Hope Laurie keeps him around the squad though.

People are so fascinated by Cartwrights fancy passes that they forgot that 50% of the game is defending where Costanza is below firstgrade standard.

If Tom wasn't injured he could take origin easy he is probably the best winger NSW have. Tom will play next year for sure as will Jake who should probably get the nod this year. And I hate the people calling for Roberts to play. His defence is absolutely horrible and unlike walker he would actually get murdered by Inglis. Joey Leilua and Dylan is the centres, Mansour and Tom on the wings, Teddy or Moylan at fullback and Austin and Cleary in the halves in the future is way better than what QLD will put on the field in a couple of years, besides Cleary I think that backline will be the one next year.

They don't need options in attack. The Blues have the great Paul Gallen.....
It's funny but true, he could pass and help make backline movements but I reckon he only makes his meters due to the amount of 5 meter runs he makes. I hate Gallen he isn't even that good.

Toovs, he has the passion that NSW lack. Wouldn't it be funny if roles reverse and the little champion pisses Bozo off;-)

For the first time in weeks Tom looked like he wasn't hobbling through a game. That is a positive sign.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2