Tooves on 360

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really wanted to hear what he had to say about Manly and the squad rather than watching him awkwardly sidestepping it.

Surely he could say he likes the look of the squad. Or whatever. He doesn't have to explain his sacking although he did in a roundabout way when talking about Jason Taylor.

Surely he could say he likes the look of the squad. Or whatever. He doesn't have to explain his sacking although he did in a roundabout way when talking about Jason Taylor.

Either way there is the potential to come off badly

I think you could show him a bit more respect than what you did in post #1
No I'll stand by that. I saw most of his segments last year and he didn't come off as very progressive coaching wise.

Billy Moore said all that needed to be said regarding Manly's lack of support for 2v.
2v did agree that he would have loved to have this forward pack last year.

2v is all class and reiterated how he just loves the game and doesn't want to disparage it. @:cool:
Although he did ask if the NRL can still fine him - they assured him that he can freely speak his mind now :giggle:

Billy Moore said all that needed to be said regarding Manly's lack of support for 2v.
2v did agree that he would have loved to have this forward pack last year.

2v is all class and reiterated how he just loves the game and doesn't want to disparage it. @:cool:
Although he did ask if the NRL can still fine him - they assured him that he can freely speak his mind now :giggle:
Hoping he warms up and lets loose over the season. He's best speaking passionately about it and now without that proximity to it, I'd like more opinion even if I disagree.

Like what Kev Walters does.

2v did say in the game review section -when they asked about Foran's departure -
that Chez needs to take on more responsibility of game management now, an area he needs to still work on.
But 2v is sure Baz would have addressed that weakness.

@Loobs WTF u want from him..keep the war simmering...Bag everyone...what??
No but the sooner it's addressed the sooner it's done and then Tooves talking about Manly just becomes him talking about any other team. He's gonna be on every Thursday and they had a merry little dance around it tonight, but that's going to make for a long season if he's going to do it every week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8