Tooves next NRL CEO?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope he doesn't get the job because the running the NRL is like being Prime Minister of the country...you're on a hiding to nothing. He will become the scapegoat of the poor commission we have and tarnish his great legacy as a player and coach.

Kangaroos job would be much better IMO.

Not showing any favoritism, well maybe just a little, but the little fella has a big heart and would be an ideal candidate for the role. I'm sure his business acumen, gained from holding a directorship on the NRMA board, would put him in good stead in negotiating the new broadcast deal. Besides, who do we want a former Accountant or used car salesman?

What I liked most was his quote, “I think it is very important to grow the game at the grassroots and put resources back into junior league and junior development.
I've seen first hand the lack of funding at the junior and local level and I think it's disgraceful. There are many kids out there with a great deal of talent who end up giving up the game simply because the junior league doesn't give a rats arse.

It would be most interesting if he got the job, what his relationship with the Penns and Zorba would be like. Not that he would, but could he set up an investigation into the clubs administration, audit it, check its procedures. Just be a constant fly in the Penn's and Zorba's soup of activities. Gosh I have a malicious mind. Fortunate it is that 2V is far more honourable

Not showing any favoritism, well maybe just a little, but the little fella has a big heart and would be an ideal candidate for the role. I'm sure his business acumen, gained from holding a directorship on the NRMA board, would put him in good stead in negotiating the new broadcast deal. Besides, who do we want a former Accountant or used car salesman?

What I liked most was his quote, “I think it is very important to grow the game at the grassroots and put resources back into junior league and junior development.
I've seen first hand the lack of funding at the junior and local level and I think it's disgraceful. There are many kids out there with a great deal of talent who end up giving up the game simply because the junior league doesn't give a rats arse.
"put resources back into junior league and junior development.” all new people in the gig spit out the exact same scripted, feel good, warm, put more money at the grass roots level, line.

"put resources back into junior league and junior development.” all new people in the gig spit out the exact same scripted, feel good, warm, put more money at the grass roots level, line.
Hey TC, have you ever known Toovey not to be genuine. Besides he, like Dessie before him, were fully aware of the issues with the resourcing at the junior level within the club which is one of the reasons Dessie left, albeit not the main one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4