Tooves - Nearly a Warrior

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Toovey came within a whisker of Warriors job
By The Mole
September 23, 2016

FORMER SEA EAGLES mentor Geoff Toovey came within a whisker of getting the Warriors job after Andrew McFadden was turfed as head coach.

As I reported last week, Stephen Kearney was initially reluctant to leave the Broncos, telling the Warriors he was enjoying life in Brisbane as Wayne Bennett’s right-hand man.

Read more:

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/toove...50561884985052&adbpl=fb&adbpr=110919635615955

Let's just riot and bring toovs back, I swear I wouldn't even care if the coach who replaced him was the best in the NRL the way manly treated him, or shall i say the way bozo treated him, was wrong and Toovs really should sue them for sacking him unfairly.

He was a brilliant coach and we leave him just like that. Why don't we fight more to try bring him back, even if it's seemingly impossible

I do know it's not going to happen but let's make the people that let him go know that we aren't happy, we aren't happy at all.

Toovey came within a whisker of Warriors job
By The Mole
September 23, 2016

FORMER SEA EAGLES mentor Geoff Toovey came within a whisker of getting the Warriors job after Andrew McFadden was turfed as head coach.

As I reported last week, Stephen Kearney was initially reluctant to leave the Broncos, telling the Warriors he was enjoying life in Brisbane as Wayne Bennett’s right-hand man.

Read more:

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/toove...50561884985052&adbpl=fb&adbpr=110919635615955
Geez he's quick this mole fella. And original too.
This was brought up on Tooves stint on Fox on Thursday night.
So he writes this the next day and claims it as his own.
What's that word...... ethics !!

Kearney as a player won the premiership and a WCC and also won the 2008 World Cup as coach. However as a club coach Kearney has a 24% win percentage. Not sure he was a better choice than Toovey but good luck to him.

Well the Warriors owner ****ed up. They will get the same mundane **** they've had for years with Kearney.

Tooves is a rugby league prodigy and had I not supported my club for 30 years his sacking would have been the end of me as well.

Toovey is one of leagues greatest and he deserves any position he applies for, from CEO to water boy.

Get a grip warriors you missed a dead set legend on this one.

Kearney as a player won the premiership and a WCC and also won the 2008 World Cup as coach. However as a club coach Kearney has a 24% win percentage. Not sure he was a better choice than Toovey but good luck to him.

But he's a Kiwi, and to them that's the difference !!

If Barrett is a better coach than our Legend 2V then I'm the real Bozo

What has happened to Tooves, has made me feel like a right royal ****wit in the way I used to complain about our structures out wide in defense and ruck speed under him.

I'd give almost anything to have him back. At least then I'd feel like there was some maroon and white blood in our ownership / management / coaching staff.

Warriors loss - the ****ing idiots. Even more ridiculous Penn / Kelly, bringing in mediocrity at every turn (in the playing group)

The real Bozo hand-pick Barrett as our coach, and gushed over his coaching abilities and prospects.

So would you trust your namesake to pick the next coach?
Barrett came on recommendation from Guss Gould and was highly respected by all players that he coached . The Real Bozo is an Immortal . He is closer to being God than any of us on here :)
bob-fulton-manly-sea-eagles-2-628.JPG

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7