Tooves loves us, as much as we love him.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

malroon

Reserve Grader
Re:DCE

"But I know the Manly fans are so pleased about the decision and that's who I'm most pleased for.

"...He's come through the local grades (at Manly) and to lose him to another club when he's at the peak of his career, is devastating for Manly fans.

"And they're the ones we need to look after and they're the ones that count."

He was loving it last night on 360. Good to see the little champ so happy. Hopefully now the cloud is lifted from the team and they get a little run going...

really is bull**** the way the club are treating him.. you want to squash the rumours give him a new deal.. otherwise the rumours will look true.

He has done remarkably well with all the dramas in the last few years.. especially after Desgate. We had the worst injury spell i have seen at the club at the start of this year and weve been competitive in pretty much every match regardless. Now we will have close to a fullstrength backline on Friday. Watch us knock over Brisbane.

Re:DCE

"But I know the Manly fans are so pleased about the decision and that's who I'm most pleased for.

"...He's come through the local grades (at Manly) and to lose him to another club when he's at the peak of his career, is devastating for Manly fans.

"And they're the ones we need to look after and they're the ones that count."
I thought you were talking about Foran

Great bloke. I was lucky enough to get into the sheds after a game at Brookie & he had a good chat with me, my wife & 2 kids. It was like sitting down at the pub discussing the game with your mates. I cant speak highly enough of him.

That comment about the manly fans sums up Tooves. With so much this year being talked about 'me me me my family my family me me me' it's just so great to see the fans being recognised.

Great to see a smile back on Tooveys face, he looks a lot more relaxed and I expect the team to really get on a roll now and do some damage in the 2nd half of the season.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6