Tooves and bulldogs fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Rumour doing the rounds on the interwebs that at half time as tooves was heading to the rooms a fan said something and Toovey grabbed him amd exchanged a few words

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-sea-eagles-coach-geoff-toovey-involved-in-altercation-with-canterbury-bulldogs-fan-20140704-zsx3d.html
"Asked what the fan had said to him he replied: "I can't remember."

"Asked then what he had said back to the supporter Toovey responded: "I said 'I am not!'".....but he can't remember what he is'nt.... cutting edge reporting from the SMH.

He says that in his press conference. Though he didn't say he grabbed him just that some guy said a few words, and he shouldn't have bit back but he did.

Q: what did he say to you?
2v: I can't remember *media laughs*

Q: what did you say back to him?
2V: "I am not."

lol

News just had a snippet - 2v apologises to Fan :p

His Team is the one needing a swift kick up their collective backsides :dodgy:

That Inu try and Snakes's casual attempt to kick out a loose ball for their 3rd try, would have 2v borderline psychotic :cool:

globaleagle said:
He says that in his press conference. Though he didn't say he grabbed him just that some guy said a few words, and he shouldn't have bit back but he did.

Q: what did he say to you?
2v: I can't remember *media laughs*

Q: what did you say back to him?
2V: "I am not."

lol

Ah sardonic satire, who would have thought he had it in him?
Brilliant.

I didn't watch the press conference, was flying solo with mini-me and trying to work at the same time, after watching the game I didn't have the mental capacity to deal with the quality audio of the press conference

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6