Too many average players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

joeboy

Bencher
that team that ran out tonight was choc full of the most average players. When you are lacking in talent so severely it is even more crucial to get the fundamentals right. We had no line speed, no control of the ruck, lazy and ineffective tackles and were rudderless in attack and had a deplorable kicking game.

Wright - slower than a wet month Does not offer anything. I cringe when I watch him play football.
Parker - boneheaded mistake that cost us any chance after our second try. Doesn't even seem to have potential.
Suli - solid enough
Kelly - ditto
Uate- offers nothing. Can't wait to see the arse end of him.
Hodkinson - Cant even do the basics of halfback play well.
Evans - don't know if he is outta form or has peaked and it's all down hill from here. Simply does not bring enough to the table for his position/role in the team.
Fonua blake - good
Api. Has some strong suits, decision making needs work and still has at least two clangers in every game
Marty - our only threat but sick of the penalties
Thomo - tries had, runs at the markers to often. Limited skill set
Lane - good with ball, still needs a bit more aggro in his game.

Bench. 4 equally nondescript and interchangeable players, Sipley looked alright I guess

Watching that rabble was a depressing way to spend 80 minutes. Our team needs so much work. But the worst part of all is desire and attitude was not there at all.

Taumalolo destroyed our team on his own.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6