TONY WILLIAMS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
I have been watching closely this year.
His first game he made4+ errors.
Last night he did score 2 tries.

But the issue i have is he is lazy and very luxy dazy when he needs to chase the ball. His first touch was in the 15th minute. 2nd touch in the 35 when he scored.
He doesn;t involved himself. My suggestion when matai comes back is to stick farrar to the wing and williams on the bench as a forward. THe game against the sharks he let in 3tries.

Their is no urgency from T-rex at all. He needs to find some motivation and drive or put him the state league.

I was one of his biggest supporters when he was signed. I hope he proves me wrong but i am going off in performance over the last 6 weeks.

Damir

MANLY SUPPORTER FOR 31yrs

img

Just on Tony, happened to have flicked Zorba on in the car yesterday and he said that because of his hamstring issues, the club have completely changed his running style, and he is still adjusting to it.

Whether he needs to adjust to it playing QLD cup is the questions, but if he plays like he did against the Knights every game, that satisfies me.

".....the club have completely changed his running style...."

to something called walking.

Zorba is full of **** he will never say that we make a dud buy,we payed overs to a lazy slow fraud.

Chip & Chase link said:
\".....the club have completely changed his running style....\"

to something called walking.

applaud

There was an article on his running style earlier in the year, so it could be until next year til we see his full potential. He's doing a decent job of filling in until Matai and Stewart return, it's just that he's had to fill in at wing for the entire year due to injuries/Origin/suspensions.

You're right Downie, he's filling in.  That's about all.  A season in the Qld Cup would sort him out.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6