Tony Williams takes early guilty plea

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolute disgrace. Nrl are w@nkers led by the biggest c#cksucker alive.

Farrah 2 weeks....joke

Williams will be back. Metai will be back Glenn Stewart will be back . smokin Joe will be back .Our team has proven to be resilient . Manly will bounce back !!!

BOZO said:
Williams will be back. Metai will be back Glenn Stewart will be back . smokin Joe will be back .Our team has proven to be resilient . Manly will bounce back !!!
Hopefully we won't be still on four points when they do.!!!!

Joke. No one got hurt. They punished him for what might have happened, not what did happen. Doesn't happen in the real world judiciary.

Brissie Kid said:
Joke. No one got hurt. They punished him for what might have happened, not what did happen. Doesn't happen in the real world judiciary.

Speeding tickets? Breath tests?

Part of the severity of the charge must come from him being a big guy which is quite unfair. For speeding or parking fines you don't get a bigger penality/fine for driving a bigger car.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
They have set the bar now so the next player to do the rodeo throw we expect the same grading

LOL, and break their fantastic record of consistently being inconsistent

Very dissapointing outcome,3 weeks maximum would be more appropriate,but I guess he will have learned a very harsh lesson from this incident.

I'm surprised we didn't challenge the grading, too, but obviously the advice we got said it was too risky. Seven is better than 10, I guess, but two or three would have been fair.

With all the anti manly bias out there everyone i have spoken too was saying 3 to 4 weeks at most.

Given 7 - 10 Trex got the galloway must now be worth a few centuries

THey may not have challenged because Manly may have felt that they were going into unknown territory; is there a similar tackle they can compare apples with apples with? And without a similar case the odds are stacked against them, especially as one poster put it, the judiciary want to make a case and point about this cartwheel of a throw. In the end, if they had of thrown the dice, they reckoned the chances of getting lucky 5 was extremely slim, where as the chance to roll unlucky 10 was high. And a smart punter calculates the risk, the downside, the upside, and goes from there...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8