Tony Williams dedication to parra player retention committee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
The Plan

In the beginning was the recruitment & player retention plan.
….And then came the Assumptions.
….And the Assumptions were without form.
….And the plan was without substance.
….And darkness was upon the face of the players.
….And the players spoke amongst themselves, saying, “This is a crock of sh*t and it stinks.”
And the players went unto their trainers and said “This is a pail of dung & we cant live with the smell”
….And the trainers went unto their coaches, saying, “It is a container of excretement, and it is very strong, such that none may abide by it”
….And the coaches went to the club directors, saying, “It is a vessel of fertilizer & none may abide its strength”
….And the club directors spoke among themselves saying to one another. “It contains plant growth & it is very strong”
….And the club directors went to the board members saying unto them, “It promotes growth & is very powerful”
….And the board members went to President in-a-Fitz (PIF) saying unto him, “This new Plan will actively promote the growth & vigour of the club with very powerful effects”
….And PIF looked upon the Plan & saw that it was good.
….And the Plan became policy.
….And that, my friends is how sh*t happens.

That is so ammusing it could not have been written by an Eels fan.  they must have outsourced it to a company on the northern beaches.

The deadline has now come and gone, for all those Parra fans who made the assumption that they were going to gazump with us with williams....

Send your email to Denarse & vent your spleen.

I doubt many parra fans read this forum though

Kudos to T Williams and his family & manager for showing integrity. I know he's been offered a lot of money by us and supposedly Parra don't have enough room under the cap but he would've had a heap of players and officials in his ear over the last 5 days playing the emotional blackmail card.

Matabele link said:
That is so ammusing it could not have been written by an Eels fan.  they must have outsourced it to a company on the northern beaches.

Its original reference was commercial business but I took out all the business wording & replaced with footy terminology.

Definitely no eels supporters came up with this one  :D Although if you read the first half of it with a whingy whiney voice it could sound a lot like parra fans  :p

The whole thing kind of reminds me of a "quote of the day" from my bunch of dates calendar last week by a guy called Fred Allen which said:

A conference is a gathering of important people
who singly can do nothing,
but together can decide
that nothing can be done.

Glad to see he is staying along with Baily, SO we have good youngsters coming through now in addition to the more experienced players who a playing great.

It would suck to be a Parra/Periff supporter, they always have great youngsters and they always get taken away :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6