Tonites games discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
FRI 18/03 7:35PM
EELS
v
PANTHERS

FRI 18/03 8:35PM
RAIDERS
v
BRONCOS

Eels lose Uaisele to injury. Chris Hicks his replacement. PenPanthers are 1-17.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300438194[/time]

Panties in the corner

****Spoiler alert****

Fantastic win by the Pennys. 70 Cents was huge. It gives hope for Sunday. If they could climb off the mat after last weekend's mauling then so could we, but I doubt they have the injury toll we do.

Hayne has confirmed himself as the biggest cat in the game on tonight's effort. Time to play darts with his image.

How the Broncos won that game is a mystery.  They couldn't catch a ball to save themselves.  Obviously defense was the key to both wins.  That's what we'll have to do on Sunday.  Frustrate the rorters out of the game with tough defense.

Attention Ladies and Gentlemen.  This is your captain speaking.  We seam to have him some turbulance and the no 1 engine has gone down.  We are in a free fall and I ask that you follow the instructions of the crew and resume the crash position.  Thank you flying on the Hayne Plane.

loading.gif

DSM5 link said:
How the Broncos won that game is a mystery.  They couldn't catch a ball to save themselves.  Obviously defense was the key to both wins.  That's what we'll have to do on Sunday.  Frustrate the rorters out of the game with tough defense.

Look at The Roosters team on paper mate. You do know we are playing with unknown players like Cherry-Evans, Buhrer, Mauro, Robinson & co. right, as well as some downright plodders in T Williams, Rose, Seu Seu and Galuvao?

We are too injury / suspension laden to make a mark. Lets be honest. I'm fearful of a game not too dissimilar than we had at Shark Park 5 or 6 years ago, when Kingy got 6 metres for the game tot be honest.

Hopefully The Sharks lose this weekend, or we'll be dead last after two rounds.

The wife noticed last night how much Travis Burns had bulked up. Anyone else see him? He does look much bigger, to the point where he's even carrying a little gut.
Lots of ex-Manly players in the Panthers/Eels game. A little walk down memory lane . . .

I was at my local footy club watching the games on Imparja.  One of the club members turned around and said "All the teams that lost last week will win this week".  So far he is 2 from 2 hope he gets it right

Masked Eagle link said:
Attention Ladies and Gentlemen.  This is your captain speaking.  We seam to have him some turbulance and the no 1 engine has gone down.  We are in a free fall and I ask that you follow the instructions of the crew and resume the crash position.  Thank you flying on the Hayne Plane.

That's bloody awesome. I hate Hayne.

I am 0 for 3 also. Very surprised that the tits got smashed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2