Tonights team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Hey guys anyone heard the team for tonights game, just wondering who will be on our bench mostly...........mmmm wonder what we would be paying , could be worth a look $$$$$$$$

Copa Eagle said:
lived ods say a $ 1.80 although that will go higher before kick off, Bench is Robinson,Mauro,Rose,Harrison

we would want to hope we dont get any injurys in the backs

T-Rex got Oldfields spot. It's bollocks, especially with such a front row heavy bench. Rexy would've been great of great value on the bench tonight.

I guess Buhrer is cover for the outside backs & Glenn for the halves.

Stop the whinging. I seem to remember the last time we came to Flake Park and creamed the scum, T-Rex was on the wing. This team is competitive and we will win. I am never wrong. If Ryan is bagging us, then we are specials.

DSM5 said:
Stop the whinging. I seem to remember the last time we came to Flake Park and creamed the scum, T-Rex was on the wing. This team is competitive and we will win. I am never wrong. If Ryan is bagging us, then we are specials.

Is that right......we'll see, won't we smart arse.

I can't see T Rex costing us the game. Still would have liked to see him in the forwards. I can't see him getting a new contract as an outside back considering the depth in that position and we know he was bought to be a backrower but surely time is running out to see if that was a good decision.

Ryan said:
DSM5 said:

Is that right......we'll see, won't we smart arse.

Don't worry Ryan. DSM5 always backs us to win and you always back us to lose. You both get it right some of the time. Toss of the coin tonight, thats as optimistic as I can be with our chances. The sharks pack looks too strong.

Snake being out has dulled my optimism somewhat. Especially since I don't think Killer is 100% fit. Having Stevie back though is a big plus, and if we can dominate them in one area it's the centres.

They just said on fox sports that oldfield is in, and t-rex on the bench

Beat me to it torana

Great news. Oldfield has been in great form and it will be good to see Tony get a run in the forwards.

Finally... T-Rex picked on the bench as an impact player. I'm very keen to see how it all goes tonight. I've go my jumper on, can't wait!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6