Tonight's Meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
Was just wondering if one of silvertails stellar Journos @dsm5 and @thewheel I'm looking at you blokes lol. Will be posting from or after the AGM tonight for us out of towners.

I get the feeling things could be a bit fiesty before the vote. It would be great to get the real story and not T-Rex Arms Ritchie's version of the truth in the smellygraph :)

CAMBO said:
Was just wondering if one of silvertails stellar Journos @dsm5 and @thewheel I'm looking at you blokes lol. Will be posting from or after the AGM tonight for us out of towners.

I get the feeling things could be a bit fiesty before the vote. It would be great to get the real story and not T-Rex Arms Ritchie's version of the truth in the smellygraph :)

I will be there and will try and do an 'around the grounds' update throughout the meeting

Garts said:
Maybe Lovefooty could give us an impartial view of tonights proceedings :)

Pffft,
ROFL.gif
yeah, right.

An independent overseer in Barry Unsworth is conducting the voting, so it should not be feisty.

Otherwise, its a normal AGM:
http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Resources/Documents/2013%20MWRLFC%20AGM%20Notice%20of%20Annual%20General%20Meeting.pdf

The makeup of the elected Board will be known by 8pm.

Maybe a report from the car park, after the AGM, would be more of an interest to the Silvertailers :p

Voting underway great reports from tooves perry and sibraa.

No free sangas by the look of things. For that the committee needs to be voted out. Probably 20 mins from an outcome

Chairmen just announced it could be 2 hours most of the meeting attendees are leaving.

Based upon proxies the Your Team ticket require a big majority of votes from the floor.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Mals said:
globaleagle said:
someone secretly record it and 'leak' it to the media!

GE - it would be tough to beat Zorba to the punch!

Zorba may be looking for good sorts

He keeps looking at me so I think you may be right Berks.

The Wheel said:

No free sangas by the look of things. For that the committee needs to be voted out. Probably 20 mins from an outcome

Come say hi Wheel. I'm in the yellow tshirt.

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Mals said:
globaleagle said:
someone secretly record it and 'leak' it to the media!

GE - it would be tough to beat Zorba to the punch!

Zorba may be looking for good sorts

He keeps looking at me so I think you may be right Berks.

The Wheel said:

Come say hi Wheel. I'm in the yellow tshirt.
[/quo

Sorry Bones - left the meeting. Need to eat something

PS I asked Tooves the question about Shayne Hayne if u are wondering who I am

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7