Tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Looks like the weather will be OK although a bit chilly on the hill.  Looking forward to a good win.  Our backs should cut theirs up.  The Mighty Eagles to win by 20.  mom, Foran.

Need a 13+ to go up to 2nd on the table

I think we are due to lose 1 of our next 2 matches, but feeling reasonably confident about tonight

We wont lose this one nor Souths next week.  Souths only play for twenty minutes.  Our defense against the Storm set the foundations for a brick wall.  Bring it on.

DSM, I just think it is near impossible to get a long winning streak going in this tight comp these days

Souths worry me, as they beat us in 07 when we were on a winning streak, they were the last team to beat us in 08, admittedly after a tough encounter the week before against Melbourne, and then they toweled us up again last season

I know and those defeats still pain me, and I was at the ground with a couple of South tragic mates at the time.  I hate losing to Souths just about as much as I hate losing to the Tigers.  But to my mind this team, this year, is just going so well, especially in defense especially since the third round.  We've got about our strongest combo playing and these are the guys I think can take us to the GF.  I just love our halves and with Lyon out there directing traffic, it's a joy to watch.  Souths are not the same as last year.  Admittedly they have a bigger pack, but I think they miss Wings intelligence around the ruck.  To many half-baked cooks.  Wing was a very smart footballer.         

http://nrlfeed.tk                                                                                Anyone wanting to stream the game on here tonight plz note their server username & password has changed it is now 2010,for both user and pass.

vMGvKcTq.jpeg

found an embeded code for the game. any chance of getting it put in a chatroom type setup for future would be cool.

Berkeley yea other ppl are saying that at the chatroom im in elsewhere,cross out buhrer in apparently,we'll see closer to game time.

Got a bad gut feel about this one, everything will even out at some point with the ball and penalties, defence will be the key. Hating the 2 arsey tries

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6