Tonights broadcast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Hey guys, just want to know if there is any sites where i can watch the game live tonight?? I live in brisbane so we get that bunch of wankers vs sharks game at 7.30pm and gotta be up at 4am to go to work so not real keen on sitting through the ad congested second game. Any ideas?

Can't see anyone posting you a link mate. Considering there is a sticky thread warning against the posting links to live streams.

mate if u can head down the gold coast and watch it on NBN im going to a friends place at tugan to watch it.

Nutzcraw said:
Ohhh sorry guys. Didn't realise it wasn't above board. My bad. Cheers
PM Berkley Eagle mate, he'll have something for you. Don't tell anyone I told ya though!;)

Cambo said:
mate if u can head down the gold coast and watch it on NBN im going to a friends place at tugan to watch it.

Thank god for NBN. :D

I need to build a massive antenna. A mighty erection so I can get NBN in Brisbane.

I hear if you have fox you can get your postcode changed on their system to get the Sydney feed, might be worth a try.

Looks like its a quiet night beside the old wireless for me!

Cambo said:

Don't write them a letter using that place. Best use the postcode 4224.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6