Tonight is going to be torture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I will be having a few beers with the lads, playing pool, listening to the jukebox and playing arcade on the long wait for the game, but it is just going to be absolute torture!

I hate waiting for the second game

nah dont want to know the score it ruins watching it if we lose

how is your jukebox going mate?

yeah im going to club again have dinner few beers & slaP on pokies head home about 9..

It is going to be an annihalation tonight. We are going to get absolutely flogged. This is where we realise we are no chance this year.The forwards will show no fight asnd the slow backs will get lapped by Penriths speed. As for Hodkinson it will be showed why we didn't pay overs for him tonight because he will be shown up for his slow play, no attacking plays and poor kicking game. I am glad this isnt on till later so i wont have to watch it. Just look at the Toyota cup score and penrith are running 3rd last. Sheesh

mickqld link said:
Told you so. They are even more s***t than I thought.

Really?  I would have thought "absolutely flogged" is a loss of more than 20.  Well it is to me anyway.  

Forwards are a dead set joke. Perry, Kite need to piss off now so we can find some decent props. Choc might as well go and get his groin operated on now and be right for next year because he is a passenger.
Rodney the only decent forwrd we have.

Quite amazing we aren't running last with
mickqld link said:
Forwards are a dead set joke. Perry, Kite need to piss off now so we can find some decent props. Choc might as well go and get his groin operated on now and be right for next year because he is a passenger.
Quite amazing we aren't running behind Melbourne with such a crap side

Wouldn't want to be a pet in mick's house tonight - ribs will be sore. Take a pill and have a lie down buddy.

heck Mick, how right were you!!

It is going to be an annihalation tonight. We are going to get absolutely flogged. This is where we realise we are no chance this year.The forwards will show no fight asnd the slow backs will get lapped by Penriths speed. As for Hodkinson it will be showed why we didn't pay overs for him tonight because he will be shown up for his slow play, no attacking plays and poor kicking game. I am glad this isnt on till later so i wont have to watch it.

Summed it up totally!! DCE couldn't be any worse than Hodkinson, right on

Yep - well that was 6 hours of my life wasted & half a tank of fuel.

If we keep this form up we'll be lucky to get the two points from the bye next week.

:)

mick  you were spot on mate.. i just seen your post..  damn  good work  on the analysis..

Jerry1 link said:
Yep - well that was 6 hours of my life wasted & half a tank of fuel.

If we keep this form up we'll be lucky to get the two points from the bye next week.

:)
jerry how was the traffic ..lol..

mickqld link said:
We are going pretty well. Considering Penrith are one of the top guns, playing at home in good form, and tonight at times they were brilliant, everything came off for them & credit to them for an entertaining performance.

Glen's injury won't help our cause. Traditionally we have a couple of big losses each time we win the comp, the boys didn't give up and we didn't make too many errors.

My cat is safe:)

Well, tonight was certainly torture.
Looking forward to Mullane.....I mean Hodko behind that Dogs pack !

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4