Tonga v Samoa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Should be another willing clash. Good luck to our Tonga connection, Kite and Richie. Hope they both come through unscathed.

Yes I will be pissed if one of them get hurt especially after Joe being gone for the season

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Like to see Sam Moa have a good game for Tonga

The irony by his parents :D

Love the hakas, for a moment I thought that they would forget about the footy and just take each other on :p

Carlos Tuimavave has looked great tonight. Still really suprised that he's not a first grade regular for the Warriors yet, especially given the dross they're pushing ahead of him.

Great game so far, played fast & brutal. The way league should be.

Tonga 36-4.

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-LIVE-UPDATES-Toa-Samoa-Vs-Tonga-Sydney-Rugby-league-Test-2013/tabid/415/articleID/295000/Default.aspx

Did the manly boys pull up ok.

Both ended the game ok, however would have to be pretty sore it was a pretty brutal encounter, no hold barred, loads of passion, good game to watch

I thought it was a good quality match. Nearly all the players were NRL and plenty of ex-Aussie and Kiwi test players. I'd watch a Test between those countries any day.

Aside from that time he KO'd Kite with a high shot, it is hard not to like Fui Fui as a player.

If they continue with this rep round then it should be a yearly event and throw in PNG and Fiji as Brandy said.Plenty of good footy and passion.

Big humans with lots of energy. Would loved to have seen T-Rex in the mix, just to see if he would have stood out at all. It was a good game despite the score. A lot of experience too. There was a stat by the commentators that was interesting. The NRL has a total of 30% Pacific Islanders in its ranks. The under 20s has 40%. In 5/10 years time I think we should bring back the shoulder charge, just for the spectacle of it. LOL.

It's got to be a keeper. Great game and it would only help leauge to have it as an annual event. Fiji v png would be good also.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4