Tom Wright: Where do you put him?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Holmsey

Bencher
It has got to the point where Tom Wright has to play first grade next year but where? If we get Moylan he will play 6 most likely, apparently thats why he wants to leave. And Tom isnt moving from fullback so where does Wright go? Is there an opening at centre? Whats everyone's opinion, he has to be in the team.

Tom Wright is far too bipolar (football-wise). He can look like an absolute legend at times but can also be a bit of a passenger. He needs to learn game management and consistency before he can get near first grade. Great potential, but a lot of work to do

Tom Wright is far too bipolar (football-wise). He can look like an absolute legend at times but can also be a bit of a passenger. He needs to learn game management and consistency before he can get near first grade. Great potential, but a lot of work to do
Ive managed to watch a couple of games on this young man before first grade and he is not as inconsistent as you might think. He is very very similar to Jack Bird in his agression department with defence, and watching him in attack its obvious he has exceptional vision for his age. His kicking game is all class, especially short range, passing selection is also very good, great long pass in him. And his running game speaks for itself. I have enough faith in him to play 6 next year alongside Daly. He is a running 6 but has the ability to take initiative on his own.

He doesn't need game management skills if he doesn't play in the halves which would be the case if Moylan comes. That said his kicking game was exceptionally, forced two repeat sets and another time pinned them with a bombed which landed a metre from the try line. Not to mention the kick through, one on one strip and try.

He doesn't need game management skills if he doesn't play in the halves which would be the case if Moylan comes. That said his kicking game was exceptionally, forced two repeat sets and another time pinned them with a bombed which landed a metre from the try line. Not to mention the kick through, one on one strip and try.
That is a good point. Play him in the centres and we could still utilise his kicking game like Lyon did. How is his defence? I haven't focused on his defence

Moylan might not even come. Wright has the potential to be 5/8 after green in 2019. Needs to be eased in NRL level i woykd say at centre. Metcalf is only 18. Wont be playing nrl for a couple of years. Both have huge potential. Metcalf a similar style player to foran but quicker. Wright was awesome today. Big body with amazing step and dangerous runner. Not a bad short kicking game either

I said similar earlier where do you fit them all in. Moylan is a already an established star , so he has to be 6 ahead of Tom Wright. Maybe centre ..

hate to say it but put him on the wing in place of taufa. I like Jorge a lot but Wright could tear opposition a new one next year. if he doesn't make starting side then he should be first drop for any injury in the backline.