• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kayjan

Rookie
I'm hearing very strong mail that Tom has been ruled out for 12 weeks he will be going under the knife to repair his ankle on Tuesday. I hope it is wrong but the person who told me should know.

I'm hearing very strong mail that Tom has been ruled out for 12 weeks he will be going under the knife to repair his ankle on Tuesday. I hope it is wrong but the person who told me should know.
:pointup:This:pointup: ladies and and gentlemen - is the epitome of a squeel dope/jahash/malaka.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Cool story bro

I'm hearing you'll be going under the knife soon too and you will be out for good

That was from the same bloke who claimed Watmough would win the Dally M award & Hindmarshmallow signed a contract till 2025....

Funny how the club tweeted just a few days ago that this was purely a rumour.

Lots of **** being posted in the week leading up to kick off.

How about we start a few of our own.

I heard today when visiting the AIS in Canberra ( which I actually did) that Forans hamstring is so bad it needs an operation , and in fact that's why he didn't turn up for the season launch yesterday, he in fact was under the knife.

The AIS guy reckons he will be gone for between 14-16 weeks.

Funny how the club tweeted just a few days ago that this was purely a rumour.

Lots of **** being posted in the week leading up to kick off.

How about we start a few of our own.

I heard today when visiting the AIS in Canberra ( which I actually did) that Forans hamstring is so bad it needs an operation , and in fact that's why he didn't turn up for the season launch yesterday, he in fact was under the knife.

The AIS guy reckons he will be gone for between 14-16 weeks.
I watched him play #7 in the televised trials. Good thing was that he was playing both sides, as well as the long kicking duties, so was stretching his gammy hammies raw.

Foran should be in rehab by round 6, unless the Dalai can stop his being a control freak. >:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4