Tom T on BSB tomorrow morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If anyone is interested Tom will be on the Big Sports Breakfast tomorrow morning. Should be good to get his thoughts on this year and I'm sure he'll be asked about his future at the club, no doubt.
BSB is an inane radio 'clickfest' ( I've tuned in on the way to work a few times). It's pretty obvious Tom will say:
  • it's been a tough year
  • he loves it at Manly
  • if Trent Barrett is not coach he will probably leave
  • he loves playing with his brother
  • because he likes to watch his brother smashed by opposition forwards
  • Manly's future is rosy
  • (and something else obvious)

@Fluffy , Tom's ankle is only going to get better by having surgery. As for the interview itself, I dare say that most players have an obligation within their club (unless there is a ban) to be accessible to the media.

BSB would probably have had to clear it with Manly before having Tom or any other of our squad on air. And no doubt he would have been told by the clubs media people what he can and can't talk about.

Personally, I wouldn't think it would take too much of his focus from Saturday's game against Canberra.

I applaud hearing our players on tv/radio etc. There needs to be more media engagement, not less.
I agree. The media may be a future career path for Tom, or public speaking, so it can only be beneficial to co-operate with the media and gain experience with interacting with the public.

Just shows the poor attitude in our young players these days. He should be focused on game day and getting that ankle right not some no name radio show barely anyone listens to.
Especially because slats and tk will go out of their way to twist and pound his ankle as the interview progresses.

Anyone hear the interview, regardless of the possible 'standard' questions?

Nothing of note to come out of it mate, didn't touch on his future, when they asked how his body was holding up he said that to play NRL you have to be able to push through little niggles and that he's fine.

The main thing though was that he didn't further aggravate his ankle during the 5 minute phone interview.

Nothing of note to come out of it mate, didn't touch on his future, when they asked how his body was holding up he said that to play NRL you have to be able to push through little niggles and that he's fine.

The main thing though was that he didn't further aggravate his ankle during the 5 minute phone interview.

Thanks for that mate :)

So his hammy is still farked.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4