today's media session

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely. The tricky thing might be the 'succession planning', it would be very hard to bring in many debutants in a short time.
Ideally you bring one in at a time. That's why it's a shame we lost Kelly after investing a couple of seasons in his development.
Kelly was pretty ordinary for the tits last night

Must feel like it is 2018 again

I do think that next season we must recruit a top-line back. Happy to pay big bickies for him.
Walker has been a big disappointment in several ways. He shouldn't be retained.
We need a player of the stature of Jamie Lyon. There are not many such superstars admittedly, but the class of Ferguson really lifted Doesn'tmatta against the 'Riff.
We have too many average First Graders in our current roster. There are some promising juniors but when Tom Turbo isn't there and DCE isn't at his best we are pedestrian, albeit players who seem to be trying their best.

I do think that next season we must recruit a top-line back. Happy to pay big bickies for him.
We need a player of the stature of Jamie Lyon. There are not many such superstars admittedly, but the class of Ferguson really lifted Doesn'tmatta against the 'Riff.
We have too many average First Graders in our current roster. There are some promising juniors but when Tom Turbo isn't there and DCE isn't at his best we are pedestrian, albeit players who seem to be trying their best.
We always bag roosters for being over the cap, but you look back at our sides under hasler, we had a super star roster. Any backline with brett stewert, lyons, matai, DCE, foran and robo and young hopa on the wing to go with quality props and back rowers glen stewert and choc , and matty ballin at hooker and always a decent bench, no wonder we were always competitive. Im confident hasler will build another quality roster over time.

I won't bag Walker but your right Jamie was a gem, one in a million. Had really good leadership qualities

Thanks @The Wheel for all 3 interviews.

Very enlightening, particularly Suli's. The 'tough love' and losing 12kg has certainly worked for him, thanks to Donny :rock:

Kelly was pretty ordinary for the tits last night

Must feel like it is 2018 again

My mate is a Raiders supporter and we watched the game at the local pub and Kelly was ordinary as you say .

He missed tackles , looked vunerable in defence and was off the pace in attack

Any one can log on to NRL.COm and watch the full Titans Raiders game and they can see for them selves .

Couldn't help yourself ,could ya ?

Help my self from what ? From confirming what others have seen

Have you seen the Titans and Raiders game ? Tell us what you have seen in that game and try and give your opinion on those players and the game and not the posters on here .

Could you help your self from doing this ?

Can you ???

giphy.gif

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7