Today is National Orgasm Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So along those lines I encourage all Silvertails to get their kicks in any way they can.

I presume it will be off forum. The only thing Manly related that could do it for me today is a Barrett resignation,

NYEagle
That's funny - it's also International Childfree Day :party:
....as I have a young child to look after I (probably) won't be celebrating either @:p

giphy.gif

Wow I really opened a can of worms. Such creativity from Silvertails members.

Did you know that your orgasms will provide more oxygen and nutrients to your brain that will help you look younger and live long and healthy lives, and perhaps even long enough to see the next Manly premiership the way they are going at the moment.

Judging by Ralphies pic I think he leads the way!.

NYEagle

So along those lines I encourage all Silvertails to get their kicks in any way they can.

I presume it will be off forum. The only thing Manly related that could do it for me today is a Barrett resignation,

NYEagle

Oh cum on. You expect us to believe that ?

NYEagle
You need to trek across to Route 66 old son.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6