Today I met our Lord Saviour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
Max Delmege and shook his hand. Thanked him for saving our great club. What a great bloke, stood talking to me in the shops for a few minutes reliving the 2008 Grand Final.

Certainly one of the highlights of my life. (Along with having a photo with Beaver at his farewell).

Max is a great man. Offered me a beer a few times and every time I tell him that if you walk into the club and have to buy a beer at any point, you come to me. Max should never have to buy a beer at the leagues, or anywhere around Manly fans, because they should be bought for him.

The man saved our club and will be loved and respected until the day he passes away, and beyond.

Beaver boy said:
Phil Franks was the clubs saviour way before Delege came onto the scene ....

What for arranging a dodgy valuation on the league dclub's assets for which he was paid several hundred thousand dollars that the leagues club didn't have.

Ryan said:
Thought this would be a thread about Jamie Lyon

One of the greatest moments of being a Manly supporter (and there are indeed many) was when the Mrs and I were invited to a BBQ at Crushers house in 07, the day after the memorable Sat night Storm game at Brookie, and sitting with Killer playing crosswords and talking ****e for hours.
Top bloke but so too is Max Delmege.

tookey said:
Beaver boy said:
Phil Franks was the clubs saviour way before Delege came onto the scene ....

What for arranging a dodgy valuation on the league dclub's assets for which he was paid several hundred thousand dollars that the leagues club didn't have.

The fact is Phil Franks walked into Arko's office and handed over a $1mil cheque. The two most respected Sea eagles Arko and Bozo are on record as saying that he was our saviour.

The fact is if he didn't stump the $$$$ up Singo would have his bears playing up to Gosford.

Ahh living in Qld listening to all this big noting, sat with Jamie Lyon and played scrabble bull sh*t is annoying. Where is @Stevo lately, I am missing the cheeky bas*ard keeping such big noting in check.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4