To those without Foxtel...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While this is a video thread, I watched this game the other day and noticed that our friend DCE can actually kick goals. Not a great technique, I'll agree.. but he kicked them better in this game then he has for us so far this season.

I watched the vid. 2V scratching his neck after the "wink" is an indication that he is wishing, rather than knowing.

But hey, I'm a believer and thanks for posting it.

Probably not. Pease focused on the Bob Hawke scratch the nose, & tug the ear school of interpretation.

actually its from around 100 odd interviews I have done in the past. Lets just say there are a few tell tale signs that someone is "uncomfortable".

Thanks for the video Simon.

actually its from around 100 odd interviews I have done in the past. Lets just say there are a few tell tale signs that someone is "uncomfortable".

Thanks for the video Simon.

Not trying to be picky, but thats not what you said. You said "wishing" rather than "knowing" which is a bit different to uncomfortable and in an interview situation that's what 99% of applicants are.

Alan Pease - legend!

Thanks for these clips simon_eagle.

How desperate are we analysing body language to try and get clues as to whether he stays or goes!!! In all this contract saga - not just with DCE but others as well it seems legit - where there's smoke there's fire. LEt's hope so and Myles would be just the fwd leader we need too!

I'm no body language expert either but Paul Kent did seem very confident in what he was presenting - I can't imagine someone with such a big ego doing that unless they were sure they wouldn't look like an idiot. Look at the way he shakes his head when Ikin talks about the titans...

DCE should be forgiven by all manly fans obviously 1) he has a DKhead manager 2) if he stays loyal he will become a club legend 3) Even though he has been playing crap he has been trying I reckon 4) 5 million or whatever it was is a truckload of money and I can't imagine what it would be like to be offered that kind of cash

IF he stays, he's a legend and people bagging him should take a look at themselves - everyone makes mistakes especially when tempted by ****loads of money and advised poorly by a dip**** manager

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6