to be honest who gives a stuff what Ricky Stuart thinks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Ricky needs to concentrate on training himself to perform sensibly in post match media press conferences especially when the Raiders lose which is almost always and keep out of Manly's business.

I thought Barrett might have been a good move but now that RICKY has chimed in I think we should keep Toovs.

There is going to be a lot of comment about the clubs coaching position. He was asked an opinion and he gave it, no biggie really, I cant wait to start next season controversy free as its been a bitch of a season for that.

Why is there no heat on Jason Taylor or coach of the year 8 weeks ago , Mary MacGregor?

Seems to be biased corrupt media reporter's that last year ran the Wests coach out of town. They are going a lot worse this year under Taylor?

7 losses in a row? No mention of MacGregor anywhere??

I think it's pretty disrespectful to Toovey for him to make those statements. Regardless of how I feel about Tooves, it's not Stuart's position to open his big fat mouth.

2V delivers a Prelim, Grand and Semi Final appearance in successive years - does not meet the KPI :confused: Stuart rating - a big fat zero

Will be hilarious to watch Baz deal with our continuing plumbing problems :giggle:

2V delivers a Prelim, Grand and Semi Final appearance in successive years - does not meet the KPI :confused: Stuart rating - a big fat zero

Will be hilarious to watch Baz deal with our continuing plumbing problems :giggle:

Anyone recall the pictures in the sheds of Stuart when he lost The Sharks playing group? He was talking, and no-one was even looking at him? I think of that, then I think of our 1st win at Brookie this season.

Stuart isn't in a position to support or back anyone.

That poses a conundrum for Fulton. Two of his favourites, in succession, being undermined by Mr Fluffy's attack Humpty Dumpty.

Anyone recall the pictures in the sheds of Stuart when he lost The Sharks playing group? He was talking, and no-one was even looking at him? I think of that, then I think of our 1st win at Brookie this season.

Stuart isn't in a position to support or back anyone.
Nothing as funny as B Smith using his empty drink bottles to explain his tactics to the Rorters :p

Nothing as funny as B Smith using his empty drink bottles to explain his tactics to the Rorters :p

Remember when Manly put a thooousand points on the Chooks to end the career of Anderson for them at Brooky? He placed his head in his hands and turned away, because he couldn't watch.

They later interviewed Anasta, and I think he was actually crying !

Hahahahaha

One of the best days of my life that day !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6