To all the negative nancy's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
GO MANLY!!!
We are back baby!!
giphy.gif

I wonder if there will be as many threads created tonight as after the last couple of weeks?

Nancy here...

If I wanna be a F%^&'n negative Nancy I can F%^&'n be because I don't pay for this board and it doesn't pay for me and I need to VENT when I see people playing in Manly colours when they should be gods.

Well amen they stood up tonight!

NYEagle

You blokes are unreal, if you want to be happy when we perform like we did those first two weeks then good for you! you are great. Parra, Raiders, Titans fans they all accept playing like that and keep turning up. We at Manly have a strong tradition of success and there is a reason for that. WE DONT ACCEPT MEDIOCRITY! WE WIN OR WE WHINGE!

Not sure anyone was happy, maybe though some were over the top unhappy?
Happy was the wrong word, but to accept playing like garbage due to unneccessary stupid selections what else can you say? I don't like people hammering players that have been stalwarts for the club like DCE or Matai after 2 games but guys like Green and Williame shouldn't be let near this side ever again.

Happy was the wrong word, but to accept playing like garbage due to unneccessary stupid selections what else can you say? I don't like people hammering players that have been stalwarts for the club like DCE or Matai after 2 games but guys like Green and Williame shouldn't be let near this side ever again.
My view was he was trying out options early in the season, new boss doesn't always have to agree with old rules. He also was hamstrung with a couple of players unable to play.

My view was he was trying out options early in the season, new boss doesn't always have to agree with old rules. He also was hamstrung with a couple of players unable to play.
Its obvious to all that I can't stand Barrett, I never liked him as a player as i believe he was the skipper and playmaker of one of the most over-rated and under-performing sides of the century in the Dragons. The leeway shown to him when Origin was picked every year was criminal he is Rugby Leagues greatest dud and I won't support him. However I will always love and Support this club, the players and the supporters. The same way i did through the Peter Sharp Northern Eagles years. But I have said all along that I will be happy to eat my words if it all comes together. Unfortunately I am not convinced that Barrett is the real deal.

Tonight Barrett picked the best team available. If he continues to do this every week instead of omitting the players who more than likely won't be here next year then he won't cop any criticism from me. Choosing Nathan Green over Tom Symonds and Feleti Mateo was plain stupid and the coach deserved the criticism he got on here.

Tonight Barrett picked the best team available. If he continues to do this every week instead of omitting the players who more than likely won't be here next year then he won't cop any criticism from me. Choosing Nathan Green over Tom Symonds and Feleti Mateo was plain stupid and the coach deserved the criticism he got on here.

Close imo mate. Still has to get Lussick / Buhrer in there. I'd almost have Mateo starting as well.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua (only because we don't have other viable options)
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic (he's a middle player anyway - see his try?)
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Marty Taupau
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Nate Myles
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Josh Starling
17. Tom Symonds

We need a back-up Hooker, Jamie can slot in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4