Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/skilled-park-ticketing-error-reveals-gold-coast-titans-crowd-crisis-is-worse-than-originally-feared/story-fn2mcuj6-1226100661894

haha they have finally been caught out for what has been obvious to the entire NRL world for the last few years

Ha ha. Welcome to the world of the Crushers, Chargers and Seagulls!

This is 100% why Qld doesn't need another NRL team at this stage.

Fonz said:

Couldn't disagree more. Brisbane needs at least two more teams to take some of the enormous advantages the Broncos have enjoyed. I'm sick to death of watching them on every Friday night. No other team has this benefit, plus access to a potential supporter base of 2 million.

Titans are popular when they are winning. It's like every club.

The Who said:
Fonz said:

Couldn't disagree more. Brisbane needs at least two more teams to take some of the enormous advantages the Broncos have enjoyed. I'm sick to death of watching them on every Friday night. No other team has this benefit, plus access to a potential supporter base of 2 million.

Titans are popular when they are winning. It's like every club.

Couldnt agree more, if the NRL want to make this comp more equal, chuck some teams up in QLD, Brisbane,Titans,Cowboys, shove in another Brisbane team and let them go hammer and tong over juniors, members like the sydney clubs do !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6