Pre-Game Titans V Manly [Round 7, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

30 34
Cbus Super Stadium
20 Apr 2024 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Sadly I smell an upset , we are red hot favourites & I’m sure you’ve noticed that when we are underdogs we really turn up , and when we are favourites, we don’t.

I’ve never understood why , but it’s been happening for years.
Really can't see it Mark, just the Des factor alone and the publicity about the game leading into tomorrow ensures there'll be no ambush.

Manly needs to learn from the dragon's game.

Respect the opposition and we need to earn the right to go wide.

Interesting to read some are saying this is on Seibold. For me, Seibold would be aware that this is a danger game and would be preparing the right way.

It's really on the playing group to follow that game plan.

This team has to start away games consistently!

This means playing smarter footy and knowing when to attack and when to shut things down.

Game management has cost us 3 points this season already and 2 big leads were blown by our lack of this.

The Titans will be desperate, our ex coach has a grudge and will have the ready, we need to match them especially in the first 20 minutes otherwise it will be the same fate that we got in Wollongong a few weeks back.

I want to see this team improve from a good team to a team that learns and becomes a great team! We are not there yet, the potential is there. Is the belief there??

Grudge or no grudge, the Titans will be desperate simply to win a game. They are zero from five. Des's recent coaching record is what - zero from 12?

After last week's whinge about the refs, the Titans will get every call blown their way. And you can bet that the Titans' ploy of holding down/hands on the ball in the ruck that Ricky complained about (and Annesley's "independent review team" concluded should have been penalised 428 times) will be completely forgotten.

We will have to fight and scrap for everything, without Aloiai, Sipley, Burbo and Brown. No shortcuts, no dumb options. I hope we are up for it.

Manly needs to learn from the dragon's game.

Respect the opposition and we need to earn the right to go wide.

Interesting to read some are saying this is on Seibold. For me, Seibold would be aware that this is a danger game and would be preparing the right way.

It's really on the playing group to follow that game plan.
100% especially on our highly experienced leadership group - particularly DCE and Turbo. We need them fired up and focused

Geez I'd love to see Turbo have a blinder today.
Game, Set, Match if so.

Foran doesn't have much in the games I've seen this year. Not a running threat, kicking is mediocre
Tannah Boyd has been playing reserves so they are at 6's and 7's.

Tits fullback Sami ruled out which means AJ brimson likely to move to FB and Tannah Boyd into halves.

That will be a big disruption for them as Boyd has been out of favour of late.

We got this! This is 2024 and the Des is on the other foot!
I actually think this is a better side for the Titans. Brimson is not a 5/8 but is a devastating fullback. Sami would have struggled in a position he has rarely ever played.

Don't like this one, not one bit.
Titan's will be up, which Manly will turn up?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8