Titans Recruit Maurice Blair's Arrested on New Year's Eve

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Gold Coast Titans club is seeking full details of new recruit Maurice Blair's arrest on New Year's Eve before 'jumping to any conclusions'.

In a statement issued just before 1pm, Titans chief executive officer Graham Annesley said they had only just been made aware of the incident and had immediately notified the NRL's Integrity Unit.

"We are endeavouring to find out all the details and will be speaking to both the player and his manager as soon as possible," he said.

Click HERE to read the complete article.

Well about time someone got arrested. The NRL really is going soft these days. zzzzzzzzzzz

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Well about time someone got arrested. The NRL really is going soft these days. zzzzzzzzzzz

Would you like to borrow one of these:

3D20Smiles20265.gif

3D20Smiles20266.gif

tumblr_m0n0rwUUCp1r2ygl8.gif

to go with that "zzzzzzzzzzz" SER8 ? :p

Thanks Jethro.
I'm not suggesting they should all be guilty, but at least getting arrested is a start. :D

Moondog said:
"Hervey Bay police reported good conduct in the Bay."
That'd be apart from the stabbing then?

If you are talking about the 16 year old boy that was stabbed at a party on New Year's Eve, well that wasn't in the Bay. That was in Takura. :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Thanks Jethro.
I'm not suggesting they should all be guilty, but at least getting arrested is a start. :D

Well so far this year, we can look on the bright side and be glad that it wasn't one of our players this time. :)

Jethro said:
Moondog said:
"Hervey Bay police reported good conduct in the Bay."
That'd be apart from the stabbing then?

If you are talking about the 16 year old boy that was stabbed at a party on New Year's Eve, well that wasn't in the Bay. That was in Takura. :)

Well, we don't want any of that Takura rabble around these parts:angel:

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Thanks Jethro.

It's Maryborough, getting arrested is the perfect finish to a wonderful night:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4